Update! p-p-p-p-poker faceee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect what everyone does, as its their car and not mine, so i really dont give a damn. Personally its not for me. Im all for the flush look, hell im putting 245s on my car and will be rolling the fenders to fit them, BUT when it hinders performance to a point that its a safety issue, then its a problem. looking at the wheel tire combo, just driving thru a cloverleaf at 30+mph will result in your wheels scraping and possibly blowing the tire.....

i think that talking about killing someone is a little much. especially when its something as little as wheel fitment. i dont know how you wisconsin people do it over there but saying that the majority would hang and kill someone for doing something different is a little harsh.
someone apparently lost their sense of humor....

I can understand the whole herra frush thing, but it's just that those wheels are ugly! Find better looking wheels to change my mind.

I'm old too in someone's eyes maybe...38 who cares just keep doing what you do! That's all that matters:)

yup thanks! will do!

I respect what everyone does, as its their car and not mine, so i really dont give a damn. Personally its not for me. Im all for the flush look, hell im putting 245s on my car and will be rolling the fenders to fit them, BUT when it hinders performance to a point that its a safety issue, then its a problem. looking at the wheel tire combo, just driving thru a cloverleaf at 30+mph will result in your wheels scraping and possibly blowing the tire.....

well when performance isnt a factor is doesnt matter. and its not much of a safety issue. the tire/bead is strong enough to stay on. just have to take proper precautions just like any other thing.

I found your car posted on this other forum too: HERE

o man Addison made a funny! o geez i can barely contain myself. o wait hold on my sides are still hurting. their wheel fitment style is no longer only vw. the style has spread to many other if not all makes and models now a days.

someone apparently lost their sense of humor....

i have a sense of humor but its not twisted enough to laugh about killing someone. its like saying to a black man, hey dont they kidnap, send you back to the cotton fields, and whip you for doing something like that? or to a jewish person, hey dont they put you in a concentration camp and exterminate you for doing something like that? its not funny and not something to joke about. and if you think it is, you are very twisted and should seek help.

well i have to say i'm impressed that despite the sharp contrast between opinions on this matter this discussion is quite civil. you might not showcase great taste sumthaiguy :) but you are polite and not a punk, which is much more important.

I thought this fad started with Honda guys that couldn't afford camber links so when they got dumped, their wheels stuck out...Sort of a accidental new cool things.

Props to your thing....Definitely pushing the limits of safety and style at the same time...(group)

looks pretty good.

there are some pretty ugly hellaflush looks out there, but i think yours is done well.
24810_346300343003_650288003_3858080_5194191_n.jpg

i prefer just flush, but, keep on doing you bro.

well i have to say i'm impressed that despite the sharp contrast between opinions on this matter this discussion is quite civil. you might not showcase great taste sumthaiguy :) but you are polite and not a punk, which is much more important.

haha yes i try to stay civil when arguments like these come up. style is up to the person but keeping calm and not blatantly insulting everyone is understood by all. plus i despise people like that so i try not to be like them.

I thought this fad started with Honda guys that couldn't afford camber links so when they got dumped, their wheels stuck out...Sort of a accidental new cool things.

Props to your thing....Definitely pushing the limits of safety and style at the same time...(group)

lol iono i always thought it started with vw's then spread through vip platforms and the start of hellaflush. lol i always see hondas with super sucken wheels and super dumpt. who knows, it start differently for everyone.

but yea ill keep on doing what i do come high praise or come extreme controversy.

I hang with with Biggu so I am forced to get use to the stretched thing. I'm sure a lot of people wish they had the nads to take something they enjoy to the extreme. Especially when the majority of people who should be supportive or appreciative of the difference someone offers to their world are the first to step up and put down. The one thing that bugs me most about this Mazda world is everyone's cars look pretty much the same. I've gone through threads and threads trying to find new ideas for my car but find more of the same. Seeing something different, even if I wouldn't do it to my car, is still refreshing.

looks pretty good.

there are some pretty ugly hellaflush looks out there, but i think yours is done well.
24810_346300343003_650288003_3858080_5194191_n.jpg

i prefer just flush, but, keep on doing you bro.

yea this setup actually came out more extreme than what i had anticipated. but im just gonna roll with it. more flush, less poke, and more dumpt will come (if i do decide to go less aggressive) when i get new coils. that setup will be super clean. but right now im just experimenting and seeing how much i can push this platform so i know the limits of what i can fit and how it fits.

I hang with with Biggu so I am forced to get use to the stretched thing. I'm sure a lot of people wish they had the nads to take something they enjoy to the extreme. Especially when the majority of people who should be supportive or appreciative of the difference someone offers to their world are the first to step up and put down. The one thing that bugs me most about this Mazda world is everyone's cars look pretty much the same. I've gone through threads and threads trying to find new ideas for my car but find more of the same. Seeing something different, even if I wouldn't do it to my car, is still refreshing.

lol i cant stress enough that that is exactly how i feel. i love and am surrounded by the drifting and the growing stance scene so im naturally ok with stretch and what not. but yea basically everything you just said is how i feel. and thats why i post up my stuff because i know its different and i know its going to be hated on to some extent but its something different that i am contributing to the mazda world. and hopefully that will stir up more diversity.

ive been around a lot of cars and many of the other makes and people affiliated to those makes are pretty accepting of different things no matter what it is. in the mazda scene, most seem to want to stay in the bubbledoing something thats already been done never venturing off to discover something new and unique. there are only a handfull of people with cars that are actually unique.

Last edited:

This fad started when guys in Europe wanted to fit wide wheels, but could not have the tires poke past the fender. They found a loop hole by stretching tire, and dialing a little negative camber to keep the tire from poking from the fender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back