UnZipHer Mazda2 Build Thread

Yeah dude, that sucks. But you gotta do what you gotta do pretty much. Sometimes life takes over, you know?

In a sense, you made me motivated to go a low as possible, and beat the height that you were on, on air, with me going the static route :p. I also wanted to go as low as I am (and still lower), just for the s*** of it haha.

Bit of a side note, do you still have your hub/quick release for sale?

Naww it's all good man.. quick question though: Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you use a Mazda 3 steering wheel hub on your 2? And was it the 2010-Present gen Mazda 3?

Naww it's all good man.. quick question though: Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you use a Mazda 3 steering wheel hub on your 2? And was it the 2010-Present gen Mazda 3?

the hub used was for a Gen1 Mz3, but I believe this fits all current Mazdas 2004-newer. Also fits the focus, mustang, etc. I had to do a lot of dremel work to the plastics, but it was worth it!

Oh nooo wayy.. that would be the same hub I had in my SVT Contour! Damn, shouldn't have sold it.. lol. Good to know though man, thanks!

Missing you around here Unzip... Alex is picking up the low-as-low-can-go mantle and puttin' the hurt on it though!

Oh nooo wayy.. that would be the same hub I had in my SVT Contour! Damn, shouldn't have sold it.. lol. Good to know though man, thanks!

i did the same thing! i figured the hub from my 3 wouldn't fit the 2 and ended up selling it! LOL!

Missing you around here Unzip... Alex is picking up the low-as-low-can-go mantle and puttin' the hurt on it though!

He is killing it! I'll pop in from time to time and make sure the slammed bug is kickin it

That is the motive!! And thanks duder :)

i did the same thing! i figured the hub from my 3 wouldn't fit the 2 and ended up selling it! LOL!

He is killing it! I'll pop in from time to time and make sure the slammed bug is kickin it

Man, we both get each others pain. I could've had this wheel in my 2:

018 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

013 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

Would've looked friggin' sweet! But oh well.. I'll get another :).

Thanks dude! Yeah man.. for sure pop in.. everyone's more than welcome in my thread! If you wanna just wait for the good stuff, come back around April.. hopefully stuff starts picking up from there, and parts start rolling in ;).

What's included/excluded?

at $14k

Included: The car, tinted windows, Optima red top battery, Fully wired for stereo, 2 channel and 4 channel.

Excluded: Pioneer avic x920bt, 3DCarbon 4 piece styling kit, Airrex engineered air suspension, CS rear chassis brace (only parts i have remaining)

I would sell it for $16,000 as it sits now (STOCK) and include all of the parts listed above. Roughly $4,000 in after market parts.

Yes, the snowflakes are sold, tires are spoken for, air management was sold, exhaust is gone, headlights were traded, etc.

Only remaining items are

1. 3d carbon 4 piece styling kit painted true red (ready for sale)
2. airrex engineered air suspension (ready for sale)
3. pioneer avic x920bt (still in car)

last 2 things I have... air suspension and body kit. I want to part ways with both of these things as soon as possible. make me an offer! seriously... need this stuff gone!

4E39EB81-98AA-4610-B20A-4AB1AC8A143E-121-00000001A868EA20.jpg

D6FE7F52-2A59-4037-8B3E-72D332558CA3-121-0000000159696CCD.jpg

Back