UnZipHer Mazda2 Build Thread

Hey UnZip, are you planning on keeping the stock speakers? I'm looking to pick up a set, if you don't need yours...

I have all of the stock stuff available if you want something from our B-Spec car. Shoot me a PM.

-Derrick

why would you part out?

and jon please get a mustang if you sell. camaros are for tools.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is an old photo but i drive at this height daily... i have presets for other heights as well, but this is def my most driven at preset. 35 psi in the front and 30 psi in the rear.

this was at 0 psi in the rear with the old rear air bags... my 0 psi now sits roughly an inch lower. I'll have to get out this week and take some more photos of different heights!

FireKrotch! by Hughes.Brendan, on Flickr

Oh I didn't realize that was your rolling height when I saw it before, that's pretty cool. I guess it can be low 'cause you can just lift it over bumps.

why would you part out?

and jon please get a mustang if you sell. camaros are for tools.

If you mean CS it's because their M2 is a full-on track car now, so no need for interior stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
"i would rather install air bags twice than wire an entire car again."

totally hear you on that... and i only wired front components and subs... but i did soundproof the entire hatch and front doors of my old protege too. never doing that again.

i also keep my stock parts... just in case.

Did you pull up the carpet at all? I ran a few wires through mine and it seemed like it was glued down with all that white fluff under it, it was a huge PITA.

The wheels are for sale currently if someone is looking for a set of pristine 1552 snowflakes

Back