Contributor
:
01 BMW 325xi Touring
6070628.003.1L.jpg

6070628.003.mini2L.jpg

6070628.003.mini3L.jpg

6070628.003.mini4L.jpg

6070628.003.mini5L.jpg

As weve seen before, the coupe sports a honeycomb grille, whereas the sedan has horizontal bars. And based on the wheels and dual exhaust these are all V6 versions. Honda has publicly talked about more horsepower, better fuel economy, cylinder deactivation and lower emissions for the V6-powered Accord and although theres no word from Honda, were anticipating a 3.5-liter V6 with about 270-horsepower, as well as the base 180-horsepower 2.4-liter 4-cylinder version.

WTF Honda? This looks alot like a Nissan Altima and Hyundai Sonata. Since when did Honda start copying other manfacturers?

Almost all cars copy others and for an accord you simply don't pay enough for rights to a unique car. For that you need a WRX, RSX, 350z, G35, Aston Martin, etc. Otherwise you can just give up trying to get a unique car. Protege5 and Matrix were lucky to be different enough, but so many people think I drive a matrix until I slap them with a 2x4.

Otherwise from 1st glance, a casual retard would guess your Honda Accord is a Nissan/Toyota/Lexus/Infinity/Honda/Acura/BMW/Volkswagen at least you can pretend to own many different cars in the same color depending on which one you want to drive that day.

mikeyb said:
Honda has killed the Accord Hybrid. They could not compete with Toyota.

They are going to have to figure it out, they can't just drop out of the market. Well they can, but if they want the $ and want to keep up with producing cars in the future then they do.

this happens with every honda redesign. They never look any good until the 2nd or 3rd year after they tweak a cosmetic things.

That being said, Honda is gone WAYYYYY downhill in the design dept since 2001. I was a huge honda fan after owning almost 10 of them between myself and dad.

Grill looks like they took it from the Ridgeline and squished it to fit. Damn ugly.

The coupe doesn't look half bad. Better looking than the Altima Coupe IMHO. Throw some nice wheels on it and lower it a little and I'd rock one.

Back