two of six accounted for

oliver2000

Contributor
:
Spicy Orange cdn# 169 plus 2001 MP3
Digi and Gyro, congats on the car....was just think we now know two of six are delivered....wonder where the other 4 are ?

I know two are in Ontario.

The mazda at Yonge and Steels got one yesterday. Didn't see it though. Also my dealship recieved one today but it's not for me. No time to see it though. However I'm next in line to get one! hehe yay :p . Maybe i'll go to my dealership tonight and see if the guy picked it up. If not i'll take some pics with my camera.

My dealership is Avante Mazda in Richmond Hill Ontario btw. I'm sure you can still buy a msp at Avante mazda. I think they are getting 5 all together. Of course the sales guy could be BS'ing. He told me Canada is only getting 250 MSP?? It's 750 right? :confused:

250 orange 2003 Mazdaspeed Proteges
500 yellow and/or titanium 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Proteges (unconfirmed)

do you have the name of the dealership at yonge and steels...I am close to there and would like to see it up close and personal

I just called North Toronto Mazda and they do not have one yet...next week they say...

I just wish the remaining 2 MSP can come to Calgary.... at least one for me.... I have been waiting since APRIL 22!!!

I DESERVED IT!!

it's driving me nuts hearing all the BS from the dealer today... same old crap... "OH, I GUESS IT WILL BE PRETTY SOON, SINCE THEY'RE IN VANCOUVER NOW!!" (they said this like 3 months ago)

I feel for you phantom.
i ordered mine on June 3rd and ever since, it's been the same bulls*** from my dealership.

BakaFoo, how did you know that North Toronto was getting one of the 6 MSP? that's good infomation. Since it's not far from where i live, i wouldn't mind going to see this car. Although something holds me back, because the first car i want to see is my own.

I'm surprised that Avantei is getting 5 MSPs. That's alot for one dealership.
Durham Mazda, where i ordered mine is getting 3 MSPs.
Just information i wanted to share.

I wonder how many MSPs are going to Markham Mazda?. They have the shiitest salesrep i've ever met. And the dealership looks like crap! (moon)

I called north toronto and they said they do not have one....going to call again today and see if I can go see it at lunch

oliver2000 said:
I called north toronto and they said they do not have one....going to call again today and see if I can go see it at lunch

AVANTE Mazda bought out North Toronto Mazda... so if you're calling North Toronto Mazda, you're actually calling Avante..... even though may still be operating as separate names. If you can, get in touch with Raymond Kwan at Avante. He is the best guy to contact.... he has been part of the the Toronto Protege Club since the beginning and has gotten Avante Mazda to be an official sponsor of ours.

5 is not a lot, sometimes.

Limited Edition said:
I'm surprised that Avantei is getting 5 MSPs. That's alot for one dealership.

The local Mazda dealership here has an allotment of 12 MSPs. 8 black and 4 orange. Allotments are based on dealer sales volumes. Cook Mazda in MI is also getting 12 or so MSPs. Jim

oh... you're kidding me.... mine dealer is sooo damn small.... if they're looking into sales.... I think they'll have me to wait until 2004 maybe.:mad:

I think that the other ones went to Montreal, 2 for BC, 2 for ON, 2 for Montreal.

Hey Digi, didn't you say that PoCo was supposed to have one as well? Do you know if they actually got it?

Well I just got back from Avante Mazda in thornhill ( formerly North Toronto Mazda )

They have one MSP that just came in this morning, they were nice enough to show it to me even thou I have one ordered elseware. Very good customer service. They did not open it up as it is a sold car and I respect that.

The car was a bit dirty since it just came off the truck...but the colour is awesome in person....in the words of my friend with me a real eye catcher.

Avante has 4 more coming in the next two weeks and they are AVAILABLE......so for those that want one call them.....905-889-2001.

gyrospeed said:

Hey Digi, didn't you say that PoCo was supposed to have one as well? Do you know if they actually got it?

That was a mistake on my part, it went to Pacific Mazda (yours)

oliver2000 said:
Well I just got back from Avante Mazda in thornhill ( formerly North Toronto Mazda )

They have one MSP that just came in this morning, they were nice enough to show it to me even thou I have one ordered elseware. Very good customer service. They did not open it up as it is a sold car and I respect that.

The car was a bit dirty since it just came off the truck...but the colour is awesome in person....in the words of my friend with me a real eye catcher.

Avante has 4 more coming in the next two weeks and they are AVAILABLE......so for those that want one call them.....905-889-2001.

Thanks for the infomation oliver2000.
I guess they released more than 6 cars in Canada after all. So, those 4 aren't ordered by anyone else? I thought 90% of them in Canada we all pre-ordered and sold. :confused:
I guess there are still chance for MS-P buyers to snatch one up if they want it.
Would you know or been to Durham Mazda? I have my car ordered here and yet, i haven't heard anything from them. Maybe i should switch over to Avante?

I do not know about Durham Mazda, I am in the same boat as you with my order....my dealer has been great so I am going to stick with them even thou I will be waiting a bit more time. As for switching to Arvate....they seem like decent folks...my bet thou is when they get thier 4 more the other dealers will be getting them at the same time.

The person at Arvate offered to sell me one so they are for sure not spoken for yet.

Back