Two Greddy RS Blow Off Valves

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlechner

:
08.5 Mazdaspeed 3 GT (White)
Two Greddy RS Blow Off Valves (Sold)

Gents/Gals,

I have two Greddy RS blow off valves that I am ready to part with. I dont need these due to the fact that I am using/keeping my Turbo XS BOV.

I have one original box with what parts you see in the pics. I also have ONE adapter plate. You can buy the plate for around $30 if you purchase the one without the plate. I will send the plate that I have with who ever purchases the first one.

I am asking $180 shipped for each one. I will ship only to CONUS. I also perfer Paypal as the means for purchase.

Note, I have not installed either one of these. What you see in the pics is what you get.

Thanks for looking!!!

Dave

Attachments

• CIMG0927.JPG
    CIMG0927.JPG
    837.2 KB · Views: 133
  • CIMG0929.JPG
    CIMG0929.JPG
    854.8 KB · Views: 126
  • CIMG0933.JPG
    CIMG0933.JPG
    884.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
One gone pending payment.

I will re-list the last one after the sale is complete with new pics.

um not calling you out because you may not know. But Gredddy didn't make a Type RSII, I know because i had one of these and it's a "knockoff" or "bootleg"...just trying to make sure that people are getting what they are paying for.
Please show the side view where the "greddy" emblem is a sticker...real greddys have the "greddy" cast into the metal.
I'm not accusing you of trying to scam anyone because you my not know, but that is not a real greddy, but a clever fake.

Last edited:
Well this I didnt know, but I am in luck. One of them does in fact have the "greddy" cast into it. So it looks like that one will go to the individual that just bought it.

The other one, well it looks EXACTLY the same only with the sticker instead.

Sooooo, with that said........

Make an offer on the so called fake and it will be whoever wants it. Only I don't have any of the accessories that go along with it. ONLY the BOV.

I am definately not out to rip anyone off.

Is that fair?

I will post pics of both close up.

Attachments

• RS_Botton_598.jpg
    RS_Botton_598.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 89
  • RS_Cast_In_410.jpg
    RS_Cast_In_410.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 90
  • CIMG0935.JPG
    CIMG0935.JPG
    764.6 KB · Views: 76
  • CIMG0937.JPG
    CIMG0937.JPG
    711.7 KB · Views: 78
  • CIMG0939.JPG
    CIMG0939.JPG
    809.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Here is another showing:

" Real GReddy valves will have a small circular mark at very side of the flange. This making is a result of proper casting procedures to insure a smooth fine finish inside and out. Cheaper fake valves will forgo this step to use cheaper un-pure materials and they will have a rougher pitted surface"

Attachments

• CIMG0942.JPG
    CIMG0942.JPG
    710 KB · Views: 67
  • RS_Cast_In_410.jpg
    RS_Cast_In_410.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 69
I hope that it is okay that I didn't put the sign on it. Mods let me know if I need that as well.

Okay the REAL Greddy BOV is still sold.

I have the fake one. Which looks exactly like the other.

Lets just call it an off brand BOV for sale or trade. I will take trades for sure. Anyone have any shifter bushings, motormounts, subwoofers? I am looking for a 10" or a 12" for my wifes car.

Make an offer if you want to try this BOV. You might be surprised what I will take. I will sell it cheap as its not a real Greddy.

Sorry if I lost anyones trust in anything that I sell.

bump .....amd just so everyone knows, I had the same fake on my boosted civc back in the day and it peformed flawlessly for over a year.

bump .....amd just so everyone knows, I had the same fake on my boosted civc back in the day and it peformed flawlessly for over a year.

So with that said. i would take a trade for a decent 12" subwoofer.

If not, this could go for $50 plus shipping and paypal fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back