SOLD! Fortin Evo 9 remote start with wiring CHEAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
South Carolina
:
12 MZ5 13 CX-5
This thing *did not work* for my 2013 CX-5, and almost left me stranded. When I contacted Fortin for technical support, they as much as told me to pound sand. Maybe it will work for you. This does have the THAR-ONE-MAZ3 harness and also a pair of 2 way 6000' remote controls. That's over a mile. Those remotes are pretty expensive all by themselves.

Because it almost left me stranded, and you'll need the little red box to program it, (which is NOT included!), It's dirt cheap, you're pretty much just paying packaging and shipping. $30 shipped anywhere CONUS. If you're somewhere else but still want it, let me know, well figure something out.

Attachments

• IMG_20220527_105539138_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220527_105539138_HDR.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 552
That does seem pretty cheap. What models is this for? I would get it for my CX-9 at that price, but it probably won't work for my 2018.

Theoretically it was for my CX-5, but it didn't work right. I guess you could go on Fortin.ca and see what it supposedly fits.

Theoretically it was for my CX-5, but it didn't work right. I guess you could go on Fortin.ca and see what it supposedly fits.

I did check Fortin's website but couldn't even find the EVO-RS9 on there.

Sorry about that. The RS9 kit is the Evo One remote start unit with the RFK-912 remotes included in the box.

Ah thank you! Strangely enough, the harness is listed to work for 13-16 Mazdas only, even though it comes up as the compatible harness for the 2018 CX-9.

So it sounds like the only thing I would need to get this to work is that little red box thing you mentioned. Does Fortin sell that as well?

The programming box is called the https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned).

Again, to be absolutely perfectly clear, this thing almost left me stranded at work, so I can't say that it even works right. I know it didn't work for me. Buyer beware.

Yeah, I found a few of your other posts from the beginning of the year after digging around a bit. Sorry to hear that you couldn't get it working! I think I'll pass on this, remote start isn't very high on my list of priorities right now anyway. But this is so cheap.. I'm sure someone with more experience will scoop this up, maybe they'll have some better luck with it. Thanks for your help anyway!

Yeah, I found a few of your other posts from the beginning of the year after digging around a bit. Sorry to hear that you couldn't get it working! I think I'll pass on this, remote start isn't very high on my list of priorities right now anyway. But this is so cheap.. I'm sure someone with more experience will scoop this up, maybe they'll have some better luck with it. Thanks for your help anyway!
For $30, just get it 😂 I installed it in an AirBnB with a Philips head, laptop, and an hour of my time. Just remember to not use it for a week before emissions testing!

This thing *did not work* for my 2013 CX-5, and almost left me stranded. When I contacted Fortin for technical support, they as much as told me to pound sand. Maybe it will work for you. This does have the THAR-ONE-MAZ3 harness and also a pair of 2 way 6000' remote controls. That's over a mile. Those remotes are pretty expensive all by themselves.

Because it almost left me stranded, and you'll need the little red box to program it, (which is NOT included!), It's dirt cheap, you're pretty much just paying packaging and shipping. $30 shipped anywhere CONUS. If you're somewhere else but still want it, let me know, well figure something out.
Ill take it if you still have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back