Twisted Tuning - 2nd Gen Mazda6 Flash Tuning Possibility

The Great NY

:
2004 Mazda Atenza(6)
Whats up everyone, most people already know me. Anyway i know a lot of people have been asking me for a 3.7L V6 flash tuning solution over the last couple years for the 2nd gen. But due to having my focus on some other things i didnt have the time to alot towards the 3.7L development.

Well, over the last month or two i have had some time to look into the 3.7L in the 2nd gen to hopefully bring you guys some more power and unlock and use all that displacement you guys have under the hood.

I have successful read a CX-9 ECU the other day. So whats that mean for you? yea this ain't a CX-9 board. Well, your 6 shares the same exact engine to the CX-9. So this was a good start on cracking your ECU.

Here's the Skinny, i need a local Mazda 6 owner with the 2nd Gen 3.7L V6 to come in and let me do some testing on their ECU to verify my method works on the 6 ECU as well. BTW, you guys share similar ECUs to the CX-9 as well.

So i need some help from the community on this one. I'm located in the aera of Poughkeepsie, NY. i'd prefer someone within an hour of my location. so its easy to link up with the person and so on and so forth.

So ask around, and if you own a 2nd Gen 6 with the 3.7L and you're local to me. Please post up or email me or hit me up on my page.

www.facebook.com/twistedtuned
www.twisted-visionz.com
email: twistedtuned@gmail.com

Come on everyone, this is what the community is for. Find me a test car!!! haha. Thanks

Latest posts

Back