TurboXS Cat and Cobb AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I posted is the original (faulty) version? So CP-e chooses to show the crappy outdated version on their own website? Odd.

So the new version uses some kind of plastic hardware pieces while the original used all metal?

The one I posted is the original (faulty) version? So CP-e chooses to show the crappy outdated version on their own website? Odd.

So the new version uses some kind of plastic hardware pieces while the original used all metal?

I guess they never updated it...

And i don't think those plastic pieces are from the mount, they look more like shifter bushings and i think this mount is missing a second bolt, i would ask the seller what's up.

Ha, now that you mention it, I did chance the shifter bushings out on my car. That could very well be what the rubber pieces are. I probably threw them in the box with the mount when I was changing them.

You say you think there is a bolt missing?

I'll check my parts box to make sure.

Thanks for then info!

Ok, so I checked it out and it looks like nothing is missing.

In fact, the bag of parts is still sealed from when I first bought it.

The black rubber pieces are in fact my old shifter bushings as well as the two metal pieces that are sitting out side of the bag in the pic. They also came from the shifter bushings.

Thanks whoever pointed that out! I forgot all about those lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back