TurboXS Cat and Cobb AP

Status
Not open for further replies.

torrent

:
MS3
I have a TurboXS Cat for $100 and a Cobb AccessPort for $395. The Cat was removed from my MS3 when I switched to a TurboXS Racepipe. The AP was also used on my 07 MS3. It has a few scratches on the screen but works fine and visibility of the screen is not hindered.

Thanks guys

Attachments

• cat.JPG
    cat.JPG
    663 KB · Views: 124
  • cobb.JPG
    cobb.JPG
    658.6 KB · Views: 104
CP-E Motor Mount

Forgot to list this last night but I also have a CP-E motor mount - unused with its original parts for $100.

Attachments

• CP-E1.JPG
    CP-E1.JPG
    518 KB · Views: 90
One more thing I just remembered; I don't know if it will matter, but there is a piece of industrial velcro attached to the back of the access port as that is how I had it mounted to my dash. I haven't removed it as I thought it would make the back all sticky.

I am the original owner of this AP.

Can someone buy these things already?

$375 for the AP and $100 for a NEW CP-e 65 duro motor mount. That's the "new" 60 version for those that don't know.

Great prices dude.

PM'd. Sending money for AP as soon as I get a paypal addy. Thanks!

EDIT: Money sent for AP!

Last edited:
seems like it :-\ hell of a deal tho! too bad, i would've jumped on it if only i saw this few hours earlier....

It is unsold as I just got a slap in the face.

I didn't unmarry it before selling the vehicle. Now the vehicle has been resold to a place that is about an hour and a half from where I live.

I didn't realize that the AccessPort couldn't be unmarryed with out the vehicle unless you pay a fee to cobb.

If anyone still wants it, I'm still going to offer it for only $50 if someone wants to send it off to Cobb. I don't want to take any less than that however as I payed $600 for it originally and I have to get something out of this.

If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks.

This is the new model of the CP-e mount? Looks different than what CP-e is currently selling on their site. Rubber color is different, and hardware looks to be a different style as well.

It is unsold as I just got a slap in the face.

I didn't unmarry it before selling the vehicle. Now the vehicle has been resold to a place that is about an hour and a half from where I live.

I didn't realize that the AccessPort couldn't be unmarryed with out the vehicle unless you pay a fee to cobb.

If anyone still wants it, I'm still going to offer it for only $50 if someone wants to send it off to Cobb. I don't want to take any less than that however as I payed $600 for it originally and I have to get something out of this.

If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks.

Just in case anyone is interested:

COBB said:
You Purchased an AccessPORT from Someone on eBay and it is Married.
Assuming you are not able to contact the seller, you have to send us the AccessPORT and we un-marry it. However, Cobb will charge you for the license ($395) since the old one is still out there making another car super fast.

Aw man...Sorry to hear that. I'd go find that car, the hour trip is worth the $350 I think.

You're probably right, just I'm worried that even if I find the car, a dealer might not be down with me hookin up my computer to it and flashing it to a different map.

Well if nobody wants it for 50$ by this weekend then I may go up there and try to do it. :S

---update--- just found out I may have an "in" for the stupid chevy dealer the car was sold to. If so I will go up and unmarry the AP at which time I can put it up for sale.

Here is what the CP-e mount looks like on CP-e's site now.
SP3Mount2_big.jpg

Looks different. Metal pieces instead of black rubber. Anybody with knowledge of these things know what the difference is here? Is this an older generation part? I want one, but I don't want to get an out of date (inferior?) part.

Here is what the CP-e mount looks like on CP-e's site now.
SP3Mount2_big.jpg

Looks different. Metal pieces instead of black rubber. Anybody with knowledge of these things know what the difference is here? Is this an older generation part? I want one, but I don't want to get an out of date (inferior?) part.

That mount is the first one they did, the 50duro version. Then they updated to the 60 version and now they're at the 65version

This guy is selling the newest version, like i explained on my first post already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back