Turboed MP5's rule

Where's the fun in that Turbo P5 FTW!!!

more potential in a car that has more potential..aka a supra, celica all trac, 300zx turbo, etc. i admit i wouldnt mind a turbo p5 but for the same price i can get me a good old school goodie that still amkes more than twice stock :)

more potential in a car that has more potential..aka a supra, celica all trac, 300zx turbo, etc. i admit i wouldnt mind a turbo p5 but for the same price i can get me a good old school goodie that still amkes more than twice stock :)

True but having a car that doesn't come turbo is better and seeing the look on ppl's face's is priceless.I can make a 92 civic turbo throw in a k series non turbo engine and turbo that to make around 800hp now that would be even better :).

after owning a p5 for how long now, goodness amaff whats up man and lord zath and everyone else, been a while. if you want a turboed car, buy a turboed car and quit wasting money on that terdy p5, and YES i still have my p5. sitting in the garage not running right. i have had so many problems with that damn thing since i took the turbo kit off its not funny.

to add to this , i bought a 2006 camry not too long ago. HAHAHAHAHA a four cylinder camry pulls SO MUCH harder than a turboed p5 its not funny and the whole car drives much better. hey guys do not bash me for bashing the p5, remember i still own one. i have a right to do so.... ha

Last edited:
a four cylinder camry pulls SO MUCH harder than a turboed p5 its not funny and the whole car drives much better.

I doubt it pulls hard unless your turbo setup isn't quite right. How do you define much better? If you mean smoother and a quieter ride cruising on the highway then probably. If you mean going around turns i'd have to disagree with you. A friend has a brand new hybrid Camry and that things a pig but is smooth.

after owning a p5 for how long now, goodness amaff whats up man and lord zath and everyone else, been a while. if you want a turboed car, buy a turboed car and quit wasting money on that terdy p5, and YES i still have my p5. sitting in the garage not running right. i have had so many problems with that damn thing since i took the turbo kit off its not funny.

to add to this , i bought a 2006 camry not too long ago. HAHAHAHAHA a four cylinder camry pulls SO MUCH harder than a turboed p5 its not funny and the whole car drives much better. hey guys do not bash me for bashing the p5, remember i still own one. i have a right to do so.... ha

Hey man

I agree - I'll likely end up getting a '10 or '11 mazda 3. I don't think I'll go for the speed 3 but I'll likely make the jump to manual - that and the increase in hp stock will likely be enough to tide me over (with some bolt-on mods such as header, udp, possible intake/exhaust)

ya, i'm kida thinking about picking up a junk yard engine and doing the whole thing form the bottom up...getting the lentech bullet proof terminator auto, and haveing one mean sleeper...(yes)..then i think about a MS6, MS3, RX8 and a miata......(scratch)

http://www.lentechautomatics.com/4f27eproducts.html
so....i bought the msm....love it! still have the turbo'd p5 though, runs like a champ! 140, turbo'd since 68k

not a single one.
true dat! i bought the mam sleeper...took months to get the right parts...but in the end it worked...

Your turbo set-up was awful if a 4 cyl camry is faster.

Your turbo set-up was awful if a 4 cyl camry is faster.

camry has good torque. thats probably why he felt it was faster. but honestly, i'd prefer a 1993 v6 camry and add a trd supercharger on it and call it a day. it involves some custom work but damn does that thing fly. maybe even a burien toyota turbo kit if it was still available.....

You can make anything fast as hell and reliable with enough money...and a camry would be about last on my list of cars to start with. The p5 has room for my two kids and all of our skateboard crap or my 23pc drumset if needed with the seat down.

You can make anything fast as hell and reliable with enough money...and a camry would be about last on my list of cars to start with. The p5 has room for my two kids and all of our skateboard crap or my 23pc drumset if needed with the seat down.
I wasn't saying the camry was a race car or anything. but I bet you drive one for a week, you might find it hard to go back to a protege. btw that is one sik looking car you got and all those upgrades, i can see why you dont like any other car. nice ride man.

Thanks
I was sucked in with this car. Every step made it more fun...I thought I'd be happy enough with low boost NOT!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back