***Turbo Performance Works Piggy Back Info***

falkofire said:
wow thats some crazy news....15 psi on stock internals :O
dont think you can redline all the time though. doesnt matter what kind of management you run, if you abuse the power you have you run a risk EVERYTIME YOUR BOOSTED IF YOUR NOT GENTLE
That goes for any car not just proteges

goos stuff! where in NJ are you located? what i want to do is have this tuned for N/A now and later for a tubro appliction once i get enough money. is this easly done?

I honestly don't think I would run 15 psi on stock internals even if it was considered to be safe...maybe 10 at the track once in awhile...but about 8 and I would be happy

saided18 said:
goos stuff! where in NJ are you located? what i want to do is have this tuned for N/A now and later for a tubro appliction once i get enough money. is this easly done?
30 minute install and 30 minute tuning for N/A
if you become the first N/A guinny pig then we can market the ditto module for all N/A modders out there
I am located near philly PA. The shop i work with Modern Performance is located in long branch.

falkofire said:
when will this unit be ready for purchase...i am very interested
We are rushing to finish tuning my car this next couple days. we will fire up the beast by wed and start hopefully by next monday we will be ready for shipment. i will let everone know trust me.
the guys in jersey here will have the oppurtunity to come see it first hand so they can vouche for it

falkofire said:
when will this unit be ready for purchase...i am very interested
i just realised you are from canada.
you guys have a Merkur Club up there dont you?

falkofire said:

I am not familiar with that? a wha?
back in 88 ford came out with a turbo car called the Merker XR4Ti
it has a very loyal following in canada
PM me ill explain why i asked you

Damn this sounds good!!! What should I do, what should I do.... Wait for the Microtech or jump on this!? Hey Pref, do you have any hook ups with bigger injectors? I just might be in contact with you in the near future!

Dave

PRO 5 said:
Damn this sounds good!!! What should I do, what should I do.... Wait for the Microtech or jump on this!? Hey Pref, do you have any hook ups with bigger injectors? I just might be in contact with you in the near future!

Dave
this can control any injectors you mount onto the stock rail, aftermarket rail whatever. it has the ability to control 6 high impedance injectors

i would think that there would be a market for us N/A guys, i already have a after market intake with a thermal cat back exaust, if i could get something like the MP3 guys have (like advanced timing) i would seriously consider buying it!

perfworks said:

30 minute install and 30 minute tuning for N/A
if you become the first N/A guinny pig then we can market the ditto module for all N/A modders out there
I am located near philly PA. The shop i work with Modern Performance is located in long branch.

would i get a better price if i was the guinea pig. i am really interested in this. also how much HP gain would you expect on this.

Looks like this is going to flooded with a lot of questions...

Well...heres mine, I want to test it in stock pistons and rods:
Some redundancy questions for the benefit of all running everything stock...

1. How many psi will handle good(stock engine), limits?
2. Injectors upgrade needed @how much psi?
3. Fuel pump needed? YES
4. Will this unit sense boost and adjust maps for the boost it sees or just a premap for 15 will be good enough for 8psi?
5. What about knock?
6. Any bundles?

sorry...:D

Some already answered in other same threads...

why you posted multiple threads?:mad:

Last edited:
saided18 said:

would i get a better price if i was the guinea pig. i am really interested in this. also how much HP gain would you expect on this.
sorry dude but its allready at MY cost for the unit. i dont want to speculate on the HP gains being that you have all your stock eqipment. being the little piggy we could find out:D

Re: Looks like this is going to flooded with a lot of questions...

igdrasil said:
Well...heres mine, I want to test it in stock pistons and rods:
Some redundancy questions for the benefit of all running everything stock...

1. How many psi will handle good(stock engine), limits?
2. Injectors upgrade needed @how much psi?
3. Fuel pump needed? YES
4. Will this unit sense boost and adjust maps for the boost it sees or just a premap for 15 will be good enough for 8psi?
5. What about knock?
6. Any bundles?

sorry...:D
1. stock levels i would not go over 15 psi. max i would go to 12psi
2. you can use any size injectors you wish ( within reason)
3. depending on the power levels wanted. i would recommend an inline or a new intake 255lph pump
4.the unit will work off the stock ecu values and once a certain load (turbo) has presented itself the piggy back will compensate
it will be mapped like any other car with a turbo or without. the reason for the tuning on my 25psi car is to have the maps readily available for anyone in the future. the feature used to control boost will "see" boost and adjust the settings automatically.
the preprogrammed units will come to the specifications the user sets upon ordering. it then can one day be modified if it turns out you are adding mods
5.detonation will be controlled thru new ignition maps implemented into the piggy back. this will help with safe operation in all climate and fuel conditions
6.??

Back