Turbo MP3 13-14psi round 2

tekkie said:
sweet your coming to, I am probably going to dyno mine at the same time also so I have a good idea on the diff :)

oh man I cant wait to see this thing running at 25pis (crazy)

Planning on it, I am also hoping to talk this girl (that I have been hanging out with lately) into coming with us for some more company... either way, I think I will be there for sure. It will be awesome to have all these Mental powered cars there in one place... you, Ryan, Pat, and me... we should try and get a magazine to cover it.(rockon)

Anyways, hit me up on the IM Jamie and we'll talk about this some more... Congrats to you lucky chums that are getting a shirt.:)

sounds good :) I will catch you on aim later this week

505zoom said:
Planning on it, I am also hoping to talk this girl (that I have been hanging out with lately) into coming with us for some more company... either way, I think I will be there for sure. It will be awesome to have all these Mental powered cars there in one place... you, Ryan, Pat, and me... we should try and get a magazine to cover it.(rockon)

Anyways, hit me up on the IM Jamie and we'll talk about this some more... Congrats to you lucky chums that are getting a shirt.:)

come on, I was only over by less than a pound on hp, and under by one in torque, that should be a pretty good stab at it, worth a t-shirt anyways.

^ it was rigged!!! lol... j/k man. beau, you wanna make me some parts for my srt-4? btw, good job on the number's!!!!

emm.... there is a very nice 350z parked in the same place down here in Sandusky. Also a Celica S. Hmm... time for some "spirited" driving ;)

just kidding.

come at least pick something that would be challenging, you will smoke those things easily

pdhaudio83 said:
emm.... there is a very nice 350z parked in the same place down here in Sandusky. Also a Celica S. Hmm... time for some "spirited" driving ;)

just kidding.

(shrug) not much competition, 14 + sec car , your car should be able to beat it no problem :)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe

350z.jpg

Edmunds
Car & Driver

Specs: (From Edmunds) Curb Weight: 3217 lbs.
Base Number of Cylinders: 6
Base Engine Size: 3.5 liters
Base Engine Type: V6
Horsepower: 287 hp
Torque: 274 ft-lbs.
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual

(Consumer Reports)
0-60: 5.4
1/4 Mile: 14.0
(From Edmunds)
0-60: 6.0
1/4 Mile: 14.6

pdhaudio83 said:

so this should break into the 12's at 13psi or 15psi? whats gonna be your daily driving boost?

vindication said:
so this should break into the 12's at 13psi or 15psi? whats gonna be your daily driving boost?

Power isn't everything, driving is a big part. You'll have to show us what you can do PDH!!!!!(thumb)

vindication said:

No way your gonna break the 12's with that. Unless he has full slicks and the best driver.

So are you happy with 290whp at 15psi?

Back