Turbo MP3 13-14psi round 2

Paul, I pimp out your car to the local rice boys for about $12 bucks an hour. Hope you don't mind.... (eekdance) I have a little rally track around Tempe where your car catches some serious air....Hey, I got to make a living. (JK)

I bet you can't wait to get in that bad boy. You will like it. Beau did a great job on it bro.

Yeah, I am not good with names. (I never met Pat personally by the way.)

I have to remember names when I sell cars. It sucks because I always forget them as soon as the person says them.

I am really impressed with these turbos. Pat, yes, Pat, you will love the car. (You have a PM by the way.)

505zoom said:
Pat you mean?:p

65racecoupe said:
Yeah, I am not good with names. (I never met Pat personally by the way.)

I have to remember names when I sell cars. It sucks because I always forget them as soon as the person says them.

I am really impressed with these turbos. Pat, yes, Pat, you will love the car. (You have a PM by the way.)

Hehe, I know the feeling, I am bad with most people's names until I meet them a few times.

The 2 most common factors of correction are posted(Standard/SAE)..Most people here want to see SAE, while SAE isn't the best choice for FI.I'll post the file so you can play.

Back