TURBO KITS AVAILABLE (need 50 members)!!!!

Sad to say it, but I believe that this turbo post is officially dead. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

What about HKS for a turbo? Didn't they make one for the 1999 Street Protege? The red one? Anyone kow about this turbo?

This is a letter i wrote Greddy over 2 months ago:
I realize that Greddy makes turbo systems for Civics, Integras, and Miatas because of their high numbers and a strong owner base willing to Turbo charge. However I believe that the Mazda MX-6, Ford Probe and Mazda Protg are perfect candidates for turbo systems. I realize their numbers are not as overwhelming as civics but the market for aftermarket goodies for these cars is virtually untapped and is itching to be exploited. Unlike the aftermarket for Hondas in which you compete with an infinite number of companies, Jackson, Hotshot, HC, DC, Apex and Neuspeed to name a few. Currently only a few parts exist for Mazdas / Fords and they are of questionable quality. One simple visit to probetalk.com will reveal the many eager Mazda/Ford fans praying for quality turbochargers. Lastly, I believe the new Protg is a perfect place to start based on their attractive style, low price, and roomy engine bay, not to mention their practicality far above Integras and Miatas. A possible bonus could be a guaranteed number sold to Racing Beat and Mazda for next year’s MP3 Protg, which is in dire need of more power.

Take it as you will all I got back from them was that they had no plans of it also I posted it on Probetalk and got about 50 people to resend it to Greddy, eventualy they told us no way and asked us to stop sending it. SO by all means copy it and send it again I will.

Latest posts

Back