Turbo kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price shipped to 33762? Anything else needed other than slim fans? What makes this a "sleeper" kit? Forgive my ignorance...
I would recommend a straight neck thermostat housing, and to be honest I don't know why it was named the sleeper kit. I will check on shipping

Blk Widow is a great seller. Keeps this car clean.......drove the car, Was pretty fast! Its a good deal!

Blk Widow is a great seller. Keeps this car clean.......drove the car, Was pretty fast! Its a good deal!

Thanks, I know your saying that cause you want to go camping again. my wife said we are not allowed to be alone together something about we get to close when we are alone. :)

My new setup has arrived so I will be pulling this setup off the car in the next week.

where

Good Luck with sale! Where did you get your straight water neck only place I found was speed circuit? I think that's what I was called

Free bumb for you sir.

Curious how many miles are on the kit? Time to rebuild the turbo? Also, hate to ask for any more pictures than already posted, but do you have one just an over-head view of the whole bay? Trying to gauge how bad of a pita it would be to install :)

The flashed ECU, is that a flashed MSP ecu or a protege5 flashed ecu? (sorry complete noob as far as electronics go)

Also what would it be shipped to 35216?

Thanks!

Free bumb for you sir.

Curious how many miles are on the kit? Time to rebuild the turbo? Also, hate to ask for any more pictures than already posted, but do you have one just an over-head view of the whole bay? Trying to gauge how bad of a pita it would be to install :)

The flashed ECU, is that a flashed MSP ecu or a protege5 flashed ecu? (sorry complete noob as far as electronics go)

Also what would it be shipped to 35216?

Thanks!
I put about 4000 miles on the kit, it's a flashed MP5 ecu to MSP. I will get a couple more photo up in a day or two, shipping is going to run between $50-$70 off the top of my head.

Bump, its been pulled off the car(oil & coolant lines still on the car)and photo added on the first post

A great Christmas gift for you protege, and if you buy it before christmas I will include free shipping to the lower 48states only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back