Tulsa, Im looking for some think help me out.

:
03 yellow p5 with 18% tint all around
hey all fellow mazda owners in oklahoma, im in search for an alarm system for my car iv been looking alot at this viper alarm system with a 2 way led remote thing, well im not sure if its what im lookin for and i needa get an alarm quick before school starts next month, iv got 500 bucks im willin to spend on the system but my main question is, where can i go to get it done? dose ne one know who in tulsa/brokenarrow sales and installes viper, python, hornet or ne other brands that have the led 2 way thing, hit me back im relaly needing to do this mod to my car befor school starts , the rims and tinstip and sub and crap can all wait but i need this system. pls help me out if u have ne info it will be greatly aprecheated. thanks. robert

Dude josh, do youve got the LCD screen/key chain alarms available? cause that would be nice. (i'll check it out today at lunch)

Don't mean to be such an ass, but I just started working at the new best buy... over on 44 (between 41st and Yale)... can't give the hookup anymore...

surferzero57 said:
Don't mean to be such an ass, but I just started working at the new best buy... over on 44 (between 41st and Yale)... can't give the hookup anymore...
Oh it's cool, I want to go to work over there. How's the pay for full time? (ricer)

IF you're in sales you can make around $9/hr depending on experience. If you don't have much experience you'll probably make more like 7.50. Right now we're not hiring, you might wanna try the other one of 71st first

Back