Mp5 guys help...alarm system wont give me my car back

:
Mazda protege 5 (2002)
Ok im New to this and it pains me that this is my first post, but i need help, did some wiring, prior to this i realized i needed to disconnect the battery (yeah no s*** right) however prior to doing that i diconected the wiring from the horn because i like my hearing to stay intact when i connect my battery. So heres the problem, i connected the battery back and the alarm starts going off all while the horn is disconected so really it just the interior lights that are flashing and the clicking of fuse boxes and due to the fact that i dont have a fob i have to stick the key in the drivers side door turn left then right to unlock and disarm the alarm system...which usually works except this time... after the alarm calms itself it goes back to a steady blink and have tried the left right but still wont disarm...im starting to wonder if ill ever be able to drive this decpticon again!?

I had the same problem not to long ago. I purchased the upgraded oem alarm, installed a few days later my fob gave up. Open the door with key alarm came on couldn't turn it off unless i pulled the fuse for the horn. So the solution was to reprograme the alarm, but since i have no book to do it, had to remove all the wiring from under the dash and car was able to start up again. Keyless entry still works so that was a plus.

NO. there's a little switch under the drivers side dash. It's next to the OBD port. you'll have to lay down and look up.Unlock the door with the key. with the alarm working, hit the button, should shut it down. then just hit lock/unlock button inside. and start the car.

Latest posts

Back