Traveling Mazda Flag Photos

Awesome pics, Gentlemen...Easy to see you guys had a great time doing the shoot...Thanks for posting them up! :D

Easy to see you guys had a great time doing the shoot

I was having a GREAT time driving the twisties....until my car overheated and had to be left behind. LOL. It was the FAIL trip, that's for sure. Who'd have thought the custom turboed Miata with no tune would make it up unscathed?

And the flag will be in the mail either tomorrow or (more likely) Wednesday for the gentleman in Brier, WA!

Thanks Stealth for keeping this thing going :)

No problem. But I do intend to use this adventure to my advantage Friday when the dealership's service manager tries to shaft me on my cooling issue.

"I was driving a MAZDA FLAG to the top of PIKES PEAK to represent this company when this happened!" :D

No problem. But I do intend to use this adventure to my advantage Friday when the dealership's service manager tries to shaft me on my cooling issue.

"I was driving a MAZDA FLAG to the top of PIKES PEAK to represent this company when this happened!" :D

LOL - good luck man....keep us posted on the out come.....

The flag is currently in Seattle and will be shipping out again. For now, here are some snapshots of the signatures

MZF17.jpg

MZF16.jpg

MZF15.jpg

MZF14.jpg

MZF13.jpg

MZF12.jpg

MZF11.jpg

MZF10.jpg

MZF9.jpg

MZF8.jpg

MZF6.jpg

MZF5.jpg

MZF4.jpg

MZF3.jpg

MZF2.jpg

MZF1.jpg

looks awesome, def got some Mazda love going on there, I'm happy that myself and the NEPOC/Team Ohio crew were first to get this! Awesome job everyone, aside from the speed bump.......This should still be a great thing happening here.

I took some quick pics before getting the Flag shipped
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mazda Flag at Wrigley.JPG
Mazda Flag at Soldier Field.JPG
Mazda Flag at The Cell.JPG
Mazda Flag at Sears Tower.JPG
Mazda Flag signed.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
FLAG LIVES!!! Fresh pics 3-3-2011 in TX. Speedracr79 was kind enough to give heads up on his way home so met up and signed flag.
mazdaflag_01.jpg

mazdaflag_02.jpg

mazdaflag_03.jpg

mazdaflag_04.jpg

mazdaflag_05.jpg

mazdaflag_06.jpg

Last edited:
haha. what can you do, it's just a empty parking lot, not a whole lot of options.

lmao at putting the flag on a car....what's up with that?
ran out of imagination?
What? One more was past your limits? I didn't get pics of it flying over the federal building before the cops came. Luckily they didn't get the flag.

haha. what can you do, it's just a empty parking lot, not a whole lot of options.
Yep, that's about the size of it.

That gives me and idea. Besides taking it to our local Mazda / Evo meet and possibly willow springs raceway I am going to break into Edwards air force base and take a pic of it near the most classified plane in the area! Of course the flag will cover the plane making it okay. ;D

nice pix guys, thanks for posting them!

SIDE NOTE: i12, what kind of wheels are you rockin'?

Latest posts

Back