Traveling Mazda Flag Photos

:
2008 mazdaspeed3 GT
PLEASE ONLY POST PICTURES IN THIS THREAD, NOT CHATTING PLEASE!!! :D

This is the official Traveling Mazda Flag picture thread and ONLY one post is to be made with the location and name of the person/group in the picture. Look at my example below:

04/15/10 - MazdasNW crew - Seattle, WA

212g85c.jpg

Please, do not post in here if you're not posting a photo. thanks guys! :D

Mods, can I get a sticky here?

Last edited:
Ok Guys here are the pics I took on Saturday of the signing. There are more that I didnt take from Sunday and Today that Altspace will post. Remember we still have another signing so there will be more.

Here is the group picture with The guys from Freedom Autosport and some of the Team Ohio guys!
DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0486.jpg

Team Ohio Mascot!
DSC_0484.jpg

My son....The Future of Mazdas247!
DSC_0481.jpg

DSC_0479.jpg

DSC_0477.jpg

DSC_0475.jpg

DSC_0472.jpg

DSC_0473.jpg

DSC_0474.jpg

DSC_0478.jpg

DSC_0480.jpg

Last edited:
My son....The Future of Mazdas247!
[IMG]http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac17/MazPro502/Lime%20Rock%202010/DSC_0481.jpg

Hmmm... I look at my shot and yours... So strange. Who is that bald headed idiot... Oh wait, that's me.

IMG_0870.jpg

Last edited:
All of NEPOC missing from that photo. Hehe. Yea...I have tons of photos to post here. Sadly I am most likely not in a single one. It'll be next week as I'm away from home.

Great pics so far and major props to Worbit for doing an awesome job keeping OPERATION:TRAVELING MAZDA FLAG organized and on track! (2thumbs)

A Classic thread in the making...Love it...Just making a quick post here so that I can stay updated with all the upcoming pics...Can't wait until it's my turn...(woowoo)

Back