Traded in!

I just traded in this:
/members/1garnetredlx/dsc00203.jpg

For this:
/members/1garnetredlx/dsc00272.jpg

Ok, I really didn't but I would like to! My work let me take it for a joyride.

I don't know...I really like your car now; that red color is great...I'd be plenty happy with that :)

Oh wait, I have the same thing in blue, I should be happy with mine...but there's that darn clunk ;) Nevermind, that rx is sweet.

Oh if it 'twere, it would be 'tweriffic! Don't mind me, Men in Tights on the brain... anyway! when I saw your car I was wondering what could compare because you have a pretty nice ride. Then I scrolled... THAT would be worth it. Have fun with your joy ride, prolong it as much as possible!!!

*mandatory DROOOOOOL....*

Hmmm........... I wonder if Mazda would let us take advantage of the "Loyatly" rebate for a trade on an RX-8?

Micah said:
hey what color is your protege?

Yeah, it's Garnet red. It was a new color for the 2002.5 model year. I actually signed the papers before I even saw the color(it was the first one we got)and I loved it. You almost gotta see it in person. It's got a bunch of metal flake in the paint.

scott42 said:
I don't know...I really like your car now; that red color is great...I'd be plenty happy with that :)

Oh wait, I have the same thing in blue, I should be happy with mine...but there's that darn clunk ;) Nevermind, that rx is sweet.

I do love my car and honestly would like to run against an RX-8 when I get a few more miles on my car and bump up the boost. My car has more on the lower end but when that RX-8 hits about 4,500rpm's, Holy s***! I liked it but honestly wouldn't fork out 30 G's for it. I've got around 21 G's tied up in my car and It's almost just as fun to drive. :)

EXA4DRIVER said:
Hmmm........... I wonder if Mazda would let us take advantage of the "Loyatly" rebate for a trade on an RX-8?

I'm not sure because it's a brand new model year car. My roommate is a salesman. I can ask him when I see him next.

clownphish said:
Oh if it 'twere, it would be 'tweriffic! Don't mind me, Men in Tights on the brain... anyway! when I saw your car I was wondering what could compare because you have a pretty nice ride. Then I scrolled... THAT would be worth it. Have fun with your joy ride, prolong it as much as possible!!!

*mandatory DROOOOOOL....*

Thanks for all of the compliments. Oh yea, I had fun with it!

Thanks. When you look at a regular lx in the same color, it doesn't look nearly as nice. I really do like my car and wouldn't give it plus 15g's for an RX-8.

Tonpow said:
Is it an LX? I see 4 lug wheels.

Thanks for the compliment. Yes it's an LX. I didn't want to pay the extra $1500 for a bunch of stuff I was going to take off anyways. The only thing I wish I had off of the ES is the four wheel disc and the seats. I think I'll get by without them though.:)

Back