Traded her in yesterday.

Take care CX-SV, I hope you still participate on the forum. I have not purchased yet, still waiting to see what becomes available (my needs are a moving target also). Like your relative, my daily driver is getting long-in-the-tooth, so I will eventually bite the bullet and buy something. Keep posting, your input has been valuable on many topics!

Thank you very much RG_flyer. Best of luck with your automotive searches.

Thank you very much RG_flyer. Best of luck with your automotive searches.

...you're sticking around, I hope. You've been a staple for me around here. I believe you and I bought a CX-5 within days of one another, back in March 2012!

You've still got the IS350? I still love those cars.

...you're sticking around, I hope. You've been a staple for me around here. I believe you and I bought a CX-5 within days of one another, back in March 2012!

You've still got the IS350? I still love those cars.

IHeartGroceries - Yes, for now I'm buzzing around here on occasion. Thanks for the kind words.

I still have the IS350 for weekend use mainly (lightly modded w/19's, T1R's, F-sport/Eibach springs, F-sport (made by HKS) engraved exhaust, 3m tint, etc.), and still very much enjoy it often.

My wife's dd is her C250 sedan (loaded w/Sport Package PLUS), my favorite mainstream 4-banger, smoothest as they get.

My commuter car is a Honda Civic GX (natural gas with California HOV access white stickers, the low cost alternative to a Tesla, lol).

I'm from a Ford family, so I do like your SHO!

Latest posts

Back