Totalled Protege Pics

TXMazdaSpeeder

T is for Turbo
:
2003 Black Mica MSP #566
everyone whos totalled your protege post a pic of it afterwards along with the production number if mp3/msp.

P1010031.jpg

R.I.P. # 842mp3

this would probably be the most emotional thread EvAR!!!!!:'(

Last edited:
ya i mean that spicy protege behind that totaled blue car doesnt even looked totaled...
Captain KRM P5 said:
it will buff out

Last edited:
this could be a most interesting thread. Maybe peeps should post pictures and then tell us cost to repair or if it totaled?

TXMazdaSpeeder said:
everyone whos totalled your protege post a pic of it afterwards along with the production number if mp3/msp.

P1010031.jpg

R.I.P. # 842mp3

what kinda wheels are those?

18x7.5 Kosei Racing Tune Pentas, 17.5 lbs for an 18" rim with a 3.5" lip. I miss those wheels so much and they quit making them in 2001, still my favorite rim and if i could find another set i'd be all over them.

TXMazdaSpeeder said:
18x7.5 Kosei Racing Tune Pentas, 17.5 lbs for an 18" rim with a 3.5" lip. I miss those wheels so much and they quit making them in 2001, still my favorite rim and if i could find another set i'd be all over them.

that sucks. they actually look nice. maybe we should ask kosei to make them again. no, im joking. i think im going to stick with some mp3 wheels.

TXMazdaSpeeder said:
mp3/msp wheels weigh to much

oh great. i knew msp are on the heavy side, but i thought mp3's were lighter. i bet they are the same weight. oh well, looks like im sticking with the 16s agains. why is it so hard for me to pick wheels out for my car? too stubborn. well, laters.

Back