TomTom NB1 10.817 Released

Good news. . They keep improving on the system. I just wish that they would add a compass

Show all application versions

Version 10.817
(Mazda Navigation System NB1)
Fixes:

In some cases while driving backwards, the car-symbol pointed in the wrong direction.
In a very few cases during startup, a 'stopping voice control' message was spoken but voice control remained on.
In some cases, the navigation system did not connect with the HeadUnit/Radio.
Pressing the back-button on the 'commander' could display the wrong screen.
Where a road was reported closed by a traffic information source, the system might not have correctly recalculated a route avoiding the roadblock.
Improvements:

You can now access the main menu using a dedicated button on the screen.
When pressing the NAV button on the HeadUnit/Radio, you now go to the main navigation screen.
In the background of the Speech Recognition screen, you can now easily read the most important commands.
For POI selection, POI in city has become POI in a city to make it clear that you must first enter a city name.

Mine's messed up since the update. GPS signal became erratic causing the map display to rotate a lot and puts my location in weird places ie..off road and many times a lication a block away from my actual location. I don't know if I can if can still re install the older version.

I just updated and now my traffic bar on the right is gone. Does anyone know how I might get it back.

Back