Tokico Sale (Illumina's and Blue's)

so basically they will always be a "to order" only product (as in, you'll order them when you have orders for them)?

I don't understand why they are so hard to sell. They are amazing units for the price. A 5 way adjustable strut for that price can't be beat. I know i paid a lot more for mine.

TurfBurn said:
Until we run out of what is in stock... which is 2 more sets of Illuminas and 2 more sets of HP's currently.

...And knowing is half the battle....

LOL.. thanks aMaff... they actually pulled in more HP's all of a sudden.. so I have extra available on those... very weird.. but works for you guys I guess!

later,

Steve

are the Tokico HP's (Blues) that come stock on the Mazdaspeed Protege the exact same as those that fit the P5?

If they are, is there a Mazda OEM part number for them since they are a factory piece?

Moonman8 said:
are the Tokico HP's (Blues) that come stock on the Mazdaspeed Protege the exact same as those that fit the P5?

If they are, is there a Mazda OEM part number for them since they are a factory piece?

No. The Mazdaspeed Protege ones are revalved with different dampening rates and the spring perch in the rear is moved up, which is why MSPs that install lowering springs sit with the rear up really high.

KanseiZM said:
No. The Mazdaspeed Protege ones are revalved with different dampening rates and the spring perch in the rear is moved up, which is why MSPs that install lowering springs sit with the rear up really high.

thanks. Since I work at a Mazdaspeed dealer I was hoping to see how much I could get the Tokico's for with my employee discount. bummer.

Back