ti grey MSP partout. clean low mile car with lots of aftermarket goodies

Its all gone. I have the taillights and the trunk cargo net with 3 of 4 tabs. thats all thats left of it. Carcas was hauled off for scrap this past weekend. Thanks to all those that bought parts from me. there are parts of this MSP from east coast to west and from canada to puerto rico.

Last edited:
FYI, I been on vacation for a week in a cabin in the woods. it was great. but there was absolutely no cell service or internet. I literally has to drive to town a couple times to make a call. I am back to reality now and will answer all you guys questions and PM's as soon as I can. sorry for the delay.

if you didn't live so far away, i would consider taking the bare body shell. are there any rusty spots? what would you want for the bare shell? (if i came to pick it up)

Do you have the 'engine mount member' ? It's the part that supports the front engine mount , it bolts to the front of the car and the sub-frame. And how much to ship to 98230? Thanks.

it now would probably be easier to list whats left. doors, headlights, taillights, sway bars and links (AWR & RB), center console, trunk trim and cargo net, dash peices. thats about it.

LMk if anyone wants some little odball stuff I might be missing. I plan to haul the carcass off in a couple weeks.

Back