this your old mp3 in MA?

anything i take out insurance co is deducting money from the value of the car they are giving me.

i want to have it fixed but i still have a loan on it and the insurance co says its a total loss and theres nothing i can do ive tried. They lady at my insurance co i deal with is a b**** too, always has an attitude when i ask her a question.

A good buddy of mine is in the insurance ordeal. He sais if you could clame the car totaled, take what they give you and buy it back as a totaled car for cheep and fix it with the rest of the money... Well that's what he was going to do with his car but a buik is not worth the time and effort. Just a thought for you.. insurance companies are ******.. I'm lucky my broker is allright.. and pretty hot to boot.

im not sure that really is a mp3... It's got 2-tone side mirrors, and an antenna on the top driver's side door. Im pretty sure those are 2 protege-only signs...

Ya'll all forgot about the awful blue window tint as well... ick.

you can get a buy back from the insurance company!!!!! if its 6100 totaled or whatever YOU as the owner can get the buy back price..which is like i wanna say 10% of what its worth.. and u can fix it..or better yet part it out... i would call and find out ur buy back...someone on here might even just wana buy it

Back