This is what loyalty gets you

So, I'm selling a 2016 Touring with everything, all options available at that trim level BTW. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Thx for the pics... those are great!

My salesman is awesome. He goes the extra step for me. I'm in Germany, so he runs out and takes pics to answer all my questions...lol

0133f18e0c9a1f04c3f059c38aac177b.jpg

04a7fe8ca75ef7af1dd953fb2e97035d.jpg

I'm working for the US DOD, and have logistical support from the military. US cars with MPH are allowed by us

So yea, I buy from the states and ship it over here. And when I move back to the US, I bring it and my M4 with me.

This is A USA spec CX-5, not German. On the window sticker it says Colorado Springs, CO.

You are confusing us! LOL (boom07)

Sorry, it's confusing because I live in Germany and am in a status that exempts me from having to have a German Spec'd vehicle.

I use my "home" dealership, as they have been really good to me, and they navigated the process of selling me my 2nd CX-5 (tax free because it isn't registered in the US) and shipping it to me through a 3D party. Above and beyond

Sorry, it's confusing because I live in Germany and am in a status that exempts me from having to have a German Spec'd vehicle.

I use my "home" dealership, as they have been really good to me, and they navigated the process of selling me my 2nd CX-5 (tax free because it isn't registered in the US) and shipping it to me through a 3D party. Above and beyond

Very interesting... so can that status also be used to bring a German spec car into the states>?

Very interesting... so can that status also be used to bring a German spec car into the states>?

No it doesn't work that way going back....unless it's >25 years old

And I can't find an old Opel GT for a price I'm willing to pay! [emoji23] [emoji6]

No it doesn't work that way going back....unless it's >25 years old

And I can't find an old Opel GT for a price I'm willing to pay! [emoji23] [emoji6]

Bummer!

I had a brief stint in an 68 or 69 Opel 1900 Coupe. Burn off the bias ply tires in 1st, Bark them into 2nd, and would even chirp 3rd! What a hoot!

Thank you for the great pics!

Since you mentioned Colorado Springs, hello fellow Coloradan :)

so front passenger now gets 6-way power adjust .... so (2) front-back , (2) seatback tilt, what is the other (2) lumbar or (2) seat pan tilt ?

I'm assuming driver gets 8-way power ? (2) front-back , (2) seatback tilt, (2) then lumbar , (2) seat pan tilt

so extra $1830 buys the following (a bit pricey, but nice amenities to have)

Driver memory seat
6-way power front passenger seat
Heated rear seats
Heated Steering wheel
HUD
Wiper De-Icer ? (what does this do? Is this why they needed a new connector type)

I think it has hair thin heating elements in the windshield like the old LandRover Freelander (I had an '03 back in the day)

[emoji112]

Bob Penkhus Mazda on Woodmen

Remember climbing Palmer Park and seeing wild animals on the way up etc. Colorado Springs is rightfully rated as top 10 cities to stay in USA.
Used to stay off N Academy. Can imagine the traffic being worse now.

Remember climbing Palmer Park and seeing wild animals on the way up etc. Colorado Springs is rightfully rated as top 10 cities to stay in USA.
Used to stay off N Academy. Can imagine the traffic being worse now.

See that's all relative. I grew up in NOVA before joining the army. Now THATS bad traffic, 24 years ago. It's only worse now.

But yes, traffic is heavier with all the construction on powers & academy as well.

My salesman is awesome. He goes the extra step for me. I'm in Germany, so he runs out and takes pics to answer all my questions...lol

0133f18e0c9a1f04c3f059c38aac177b.jpg

04a7fe8ca75ef7af1dd953fb2e97035d.jpg

That is the EXACT configuration I'm looking for.....ugh.....26MPG though. Much sadness on that number.

That is the EXACT configuration I'm looking for.....ugh.....26MPG though. Much sadness on that number.

Yea it's a beautiful vehicle. Timing is everything.

I appreciate that I was the given "first right of choice" when it arrived. My salesman said that they weren't expecting them until may/June.

Yea it's a beautiful vehicle. Timing is everything.

I appreciate that I was the given "first right of choice" when it arrived. My salesman said that they weren't expecting them until may/June.

That's great. Sounds like I need to make a trek down to Colorado Springs next time I am in the market for a new Mazda and get to know this salesman!

Back