these are really sick!!!

I agree, but it was a fun car to drive, seems like a lot of potentional. But personally I would take an m6 or 997 before the skyline.

Corvette guys really hate the GT-R for some reason. I've heard a lot of criticism and conspiracy theories about how the press was given "hot cars" to test etc. etc.

engine shot

here ya go..
nissan-gt-r-r35-engine-vr38dett.jpg

There was one delivered locally and we were lucky enough to crawl over as the owner[ prepurchased of course] allowed the dealership to show it for a couple of days which was cool. It is a serious car and if i was a bit wealthier, ok alot, I would absolutely want this in my stable above almost anything else. I already have The MazdaSpeed 3.

That looks like the 350Z engine with a different intake manifold and runners... (scratch)
weren't previous Skylines inline 6s...?
the 32,33,34 were all inline sixes I believe. The new motor, isn't based off of the recent 3.5 and 3.7 motor. There were also Skylines going back to the sixties or early seventies and a little GT-r, way back then, was the father of the long awaited reintroduction. Now the new Corvette with 600+ horse and apparently suspension and brakes to match is out for about 100k. These cars challenge or beat the awesome Ferraris and Lamborghini! It sure is a great time to be an enthusiast, even with oil prices what they are!

Last edited:
siiiiick. i took some shots of a white one that was at the seven stock event at the mazda hq here in ca yesterday

2896202046_b3d9c4256a_b.jpg

2896201416_d7a2fbe85b_b.jpg

the owner said he went all the way out to north carolina or something to get it at msrp. cause the mark up here in ca was insane. like a 30k mark up.

I just JIZZED!! (hump)

Back