these are really sick!!!

03.5-dc-speed

:
09 mazdaspeed 3
0927081808.jpgalright so the new gtr r35 is awesome! i got lost yesterday which was a good thing cause i saw the skyline and this guy was the coolest rich guy ever, he actually said nice speed3.....anyways he asked to drop cause he was curious of the speed3 so of course i did it! 2nd gear i was at his front wheel then he shifted to 3rd at took off like a mofo! stupid traffic made us stop!

p.s. i also saw a black and blue ms3 and a orange gallardo! waisted a wrx, and i wasnt able to race an sti due to construction but it was a good car day for me!!

siiiiick. i took some shots of a white one that was at the seven stock event at the mazda hq here in ca yesterday

2896202046_b3d9c4256a_b.jpg

2896201416_d7a2fbe85b_b.jpg

the owner said he went all the way out to north carolina or something to get it at msrp. cause the mark up here in ca was insane. like a 30k mark up.

Nice another GTR in Utah, I got to saw cobb's GTR get tuned on there dyno before GT Live. Wow what a experience that was.

Nice another GTR in Utah, I got to saw cobb's GTR get tuned on there dyno before GT Live. Wow what a experience that was.

im sure you have seen this one or atleast you will....the plates say SKYLINE, i ran into him on highland drive and i think about 9000 so.

im sure you have seen this one or atleast you will....the plates say SKYLINE, i ran into him on highland drive and i think about 9000 so.

i want to see it damn it,, i see a s*** ton of lambos around my area so im hoping one of those is on its way down haha

i want to see it damn it,, i see a s*** ton of lambos around my area so im hoping one of those is on its way down haha

im sure you will see it! he makes his way around...it was out in my area a week ago in west valley/magna at the cyprus vs cottonwood football game. my bro said he remembered seeing the plates too.

Hey OP, is that right by Reams?

i am not sure.....i just remember condos and houses then go around these turns and i appear at a light where smiths is up the road where i went to get gas.

Last week I was in Oahu, Hawaii and I saw one in a parking lot. So of course I took a picture!

001.jpg

they drive like a dream too ;)

till the computer chokes on you... its a cool ride but a little too reliant on computers - gonna hate to see the maintenance cost on that beast once the electronics get older

Back