the Stance Thread v2.0

Don't worry the slammed gods will speak soon and they have all the info you'll ever need :)

You'll have some poke, but it'll be manageable. Shouldnt need a pull.

Camber will definitely help with getting you flush.

205s should be fine for you, but 195s will give you more room to play with.

You'll poke about half as far as I do.

You'll have some poke, but it'll be manageable. Shouldnt need a pull.

Camber will definitely help with getting you flush.

205s should be fine for you, but 195s will give you more room to play with.

okay cool thanks, i'm going to possibly look into seing if they have a 17x8 with maybe a 35mm offset rather than 25....i dont want to much poke actually not at all lol, i would like for it to be flush straight...but if not ill be pming you with all my questions....hey where do you live it says clearwater, is that in ohio? also what are the specs on your wheels
You'll poke about half as far as I do.

i ordered my 526's from nlmotoring very good prices got the wheels within a week from ordering

defiantly going to order them from there, i just need to figure out how im going to get those to fit...or just get those exact rims in a 17x7 +35mm offset and using spacers to puch them flush.... what do you guys think

No, Clearwater Florida.

I am running 9" widths with a +30 offset.

I would say a 8 with 35-38 would be the sweet spot for you.

No, Clearwater Florida.

I am running 9" widths with a +30 offset.

I would say a 8 with 35-38 would be the sweet spot for you.

lol brain fart.... i think ill email them to see if they make them in an 8 with a 35-38 offset, thanks man

defiantly going to order them from there, i just need to figure out how im going to get those to fit...or just get those exact rims in a 17x7 +35mm offset and using spacers to puch them flush.... what do you guys think

i'm runnin 17x9 +25.. all you really need is to roll and lil pull of the fender and -1 -2* and your set..

^ yup, you ordered the same size wheels i have 2003.5, with a 195 40 tire and 2 degrees and a strong roll you will be able to run those no problem! and still go as low as you want : D

edit: i see you havent ordered them yet, im talking about the 17 x8.25 +25

^^^^ what exactly you mean by a strOng roll? A roll and pull? If it requires a pull could it be done by a fender roller? I plan on going to oOn8 and doing a fender roll eventually.... Think im going with the8.25 as they are cheaper... Civic killer can you post some picks along side so I can see the setup please

i told you bro. raise that b**** up until nothing rubs, and wait till you get enough camber adjustment.

i can run it right now. just with rubbing in turns and on bumps. working at it more tomorrow.. pics then.... forwarning, front fenders are well... ruined

Can I get moved up to hellaflush?

004-29.jpg

015-11.jpg

013-12.jpg

^^^^ what exactly you mean by a strOng roll? A roll and pull? If it requires a pull could it be done by a fender roller? I plan on going to oOn8 and doing a fender roll eventually.... Think im going with the8.25 as they are cheaper... Civic killer can you post some picks along side so I can see the setup please

yea by a strong roll i mean a slight pull lol, hear is where im at with -3 in the rear and -2 in the front.

IMG_7724-Copy.jpg

front

DSC05627.jpg

down the line

DSC05636.jpg

i think its an awesome size, its taught me how to deal with camber and toe, clearances, without having to over do anything, now i just gotta clean the body up lol

Last edited:
Back