the Stance Thread v2.0

Battles come in both 9" and 9.5" varieties.

I have two sets right now, one of each. The pictures show 9s in the rear, but I might pull my 9.5s off the lady friend's car and mount them up on mine just to see how nasty they get.

ok guys... mounted the 002's... and wow did they not go how i hoped.. lots of rubbing and a truck load of pull to even roll... i feel i didnt do it right haha

How much camber are you runnin?

well in the front max for the plates. rear is slotted an extra mm or 2.. i kinda just judged by eye

i flared the rear and pulled the front alot...

pictures wont happen till wednesday.. thats my next full day off and im working on it a bit more

this being my first slammed car and aggressive fitment how much rubbing is normal?

its only the beginning man...dont get discouraged. :)
day by day you'll get it better and better.
but, yes there will be a certain amount of rubbing no matter what you do. my fronts rub on turns over 90* lol. but theres no damage, just annoying thats all. the rears rub on bigger bumps and serious canyon drives, but again no damage. I still have perfect words on my tires where most guys are shaved smooth. lol

Yeah I'm pretty much expecting some rubbing in the rear especially with how most roads are here..

its only the beginning man...dont get discouraged. :)
day by day you'll get it better and better.
but, yes there will be a certain amount of rubbing no matter what you do. my fronts rub on turns over 90* lol. but theres no damage, just annoying thats all. the rears rub on bigger bumps and serious canyon drives, but again no damage. I still have perfect words on my tires where most guys are shaved smooth. lol

my fronts started to shave on the first drive... melted rubber was not a smell i wanted haha..
and yea i know i just hadto get it drive-able the today soi had to do alot more then i wanted..

Back