The Slammed Life

Lowered it more, more camber, adjusted the rear link kit, and got an alignment ... I am seeing 205/40's in my future in the next couple months....

There was a stock (maybe on springs?) P5 at the shop where I got my alignment... so I took a comparison pic

null-45.jpg

Dirty car is dirty... really happy with my rear fitment though... can't wait to get 205/40's so I can actually drive it at this height without destroying a fender in the front LOL...

null-44.jpg

Nice fitment Circuit.. Car looks dope.

Here's a random pic I found of my car:

IMG_6741 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

Made a build thread in my "Home" forum, if anyone wants to check it out, link is in my sig. If not, don't click it

Psh... y'all need to step up your game... ;)

Hahaha, j/k. Saw that and said "WTF???"

I don't get the style at all. It's like they too a car from a junk yard and made it work lol

Me either man. I understand and dig rat rods... but not s*** rods. I'd hate to see what car they got that 2-stroke out of, but it definitely wasn't happy.

I don't get the style at all. It's like they too a car from a junk yard and made it work lol
Exactly what I thought

Me either man. I understand and dig rat rods... but not s*** rods. I'd hate to see what car they got that 2-stroke out of, but it definitely wasn't happy.
Weird man. I don't understand some people. Rat rods are cool because they are old and you are adding a certain flavor to their age. You don't turn an Audi into crap and then celebrate the POS

fitment?

lol

18x7 +52. I have issues on my driver side due to an f'ed up fender. I was hit there right after I bought this car and the car shop didn't pull the fender out far enough when they fixed it. Now that I'm lowered and on different wheels, I rub there

Exactly what I thought

Weird man. I don't understand some people. Rat rods are cool because they are old and you are adding a certain flavor to their age. You don't turn an Audi into crap and then celebrate the POS

Agreed.

Latest posts

Back