The Shortest Thread

lol wow....it was a joke...no need for that :rolleyes:
no, this is a joke: 2 men walked into a bar. You'd think the second one would have seen it.

the original thread title was the joke.
It was my fault Fadi. Sorry. :(
It's not your fault. The thread/title/and posts violated no forum rules, and is in the off-topic section. It's the fault of the person who actually did it for no real reason other to just do it because they can.

if you read what happened...it was changed because several of us thought it was funny...not because they can :rolleyes:

no, this is a joke: 2 men walked into a bar. You'd think the second one would have seen it.

the original thread title was the joke.

It's not your fault. The thread/title/and posts violated no forum rules, and is in the off-topic section. It's the fault of the person who actually did it for no real reason other to just do it because they can.

if you read what happened...it was changed because several of us thought it was funny...not because they can :rolleyes:

LOL @ the joke.

But yeah, Fadi please don't take it personally. JA and I were joking that the thread was no longer short. The person that changed it didn't do it to personally attack you. I'm sorry you took it that way. :(

If it is that big of a deal I'll change the title back. A bunch of us just thought it was funny. There was no sinister motive at all.

so does that mean if I find it funny to change another thread title I can have a mod change it?

If it is that big of a deal I'll change the title back. A bunch of us just thought it was funny. There was no sinister motive at all.
I've already objected. Do I actually have to ask?

you are taking this way too personally.

your thread is back the way you like it.

wow fadi...you really need to move the hell on....quit making a big deal out of nothing... good god...

Back