The Protege5 is no more.. got a new g-ride. (pic heavy)

|Thrax| said:
I hate the 350Z. ;) I drove it.

Dog heavy, no room, and a bad blind spot.

Only other car on my wish list was an EVO or STi those were at least 6k MORE then I spent.

FastAr!

Did you test drive any other cars? I.E. RX-8? or anything in that class. The new EVO RS is coming out or might be out already and the price goes for as much as the WRX. Congrats on your car. I'm sure that you will enjoy it. What are you plans for the car?

Congrats on the Subbie. I priced one a month ago with the same options that you have except the wing and your price seems a bit high. I called them on the phone and after test driving it, they showed me the invoice. It listed for 25,650 and were giving it to me for 22,800. Plus another 750 rebate, so around 22,000 all said and done.
Jason

JMDPRO5 said:
Congrats on the Subbie. I priced one a month ago with the same options that you have except the wing and your price seems a bit high. I called them on the phone and after test driving it, they showed me the invoice. It listed for 25,650 and were giving it to me for 22,800. Plus another 750 rebate, so around 22,000 all said and done.
Jason
Wow thats a great deal!!!! I might have to trade in my MSP if i can get that kind of deal.

You got alot of cash for your trade in. I went to see what I could do and they were only talking about giving me $7000 for my 2002 P5 with 46000 miles. I didn't take the P5 with me, so they really couldn't check it out. They were giving me the WRX at $22000 before taxes and all that junk :D .

Im kind of debating whether I should trade it in. My credit is horrible so my payments would be $500.00 :eek: It's a nice ride though, test drove it and everything.

$500 is alot!!!!!!! How much was your insurance???? The steering wheel felt kind of big to me??? How are you enjoying the ride???

Latest posts

Back