The Progression of my V.1 Street Sleeper Turbo build

wow, tough decision, but i could never go back to stock and keep the car, that's just me though

mspeedP5 said:
.................I can go deeper into debt and replace everything with stock and take my chances. (I'm running 7.5 psi.)I can go lesser into debt and part out the turbo...........

^^^

Guess I must be lucky or something. I have had no problems with the coating yet. And thats with all season driving (including the heavy salt/sand usage here in the winter months)

so has anyone been offered a solution to getting it fixed? or what it would cost to have it recoated?

brealmp3 said:
so has anyone been offered a solution to getting it fixed? or what it would cost to have it recoated?

Your coating is flaking off after 2 years? The first Gen Sleeper kit's had a life time warranty on the coating when we used Jethot. Later the owner decided to use someone else and offer a 1 year warranty. If it's Jethot coated you have a life time warranty. If you send me some pictures I can find out what coating it is.

MAM CS said:
Your coating is flaking off after 2 years? The first Gen Sleeper kit's had a life time warranty on the coating when we used Jethot. Later the owner decided to use someone else and offer a 1 year warranty. If it's Jethot coated you have a life time warranty. If you send me some pictures I can find out what coating it is.

Pics of mine in Post#124.

mspeedP5,

Your kit that you bought used, do you know who the original owner was? If so I can look upi when they bought it and who coated it.

MAM CS said:
mspeedP5,

Your kit that you bought used, do you know who the original owner was? If so I can look upi when they bought it and who coated it.

Sent you a PM.

MAM CS said:
well i ordered in nov of 04 and recieved some parts after the first of the year. but i'll try to snap some pics tomorrow. thanks for the quick response

edit* my setup is looks the same as padre's minus the heatshield

Got some goodies in the mail today!

Pistons are here! Just waiting on the rods now.

Attachments

• Dcp_0559 copy.jpg
    Dcp_0559 copy.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 288
  • Dcp_0560 copy.jpg
    Dcp_0560 copy.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 292
  • Dcp_0563 copy.jpg
    Dcp_0563 copy.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 243
me likey!!! thats what i need, damn why cant i just win the lottery or somtin?
congrats!
craig

The other pieces to the puzzle have arrived! Machine shop, here I come! WOOT!

Attachments

• Dcp_0566 copy.jpg
    Dcp_0566 copy.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 235
  • Dcp_0568 copy.jpg
    Dcp_0568 copy.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 226
  • Dcp_0569 copy.jpg
    Dcp_0569 copy.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 231
Back