THE Ontario Chat Thread

If 716-mazda2 wants to come we could make it a little closer to Burlington/Oakville again. But I am down so long as it is not on a Monday Or Wednesday.

For anyone interested and in/around Mississauga, the local Mazda3 forum is holding a meet at the Bubble Tease in Heartland (Mavis & Britannia) Monday March 18 @ 7:30.

s***.. So do I. I'd love to go.. when do you think everyone would dip out of there by?

My "winter mode" is my summer mode right now :p. Hey Art, I'll probably hit up that meet around 9 ish.. if I can dip out of my night school a little early

Guys... I just bought a 2009 Speed3.... Can i show up in that? Or maybe bring both.... I'm keeping the 2. I love this car.. she's my baby... The MS3 is a drunken vixen...

You must make some decent money man.. god damn. Congrats on the purchase! You gonna mod it up at all?

I do ok... Still though this is gonna make me tight! I'm not sure I'm gonna go mod happy on this car. It's already pretty insane. Probably intake and turbo inlet pipe, and maybe some basic bolt on suspension parts.

Of course I say that now....

For anyone interested in a Mazda meet, there is one coming up on Thursday April 25th, @ 730pm @ Don Mills & Steeles. It's being run by the guys over at another forum, but I've

Alternatively there is also a Monday season opener on May 6th, located in the West End more details to follow.

For anyone interested in a Mazda meet, there is one coming up on Thursday April 25th, @ 730pm @ Don Mills & Steeles. It's being run by the guys over at another forum, but I've

Alternatively there is also a Monday season opener on May 6th, located in the West End more details to follow.

where exactly is the meet on the 25th and who is holding it? I might make it by

Back