The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Went to Amber's Grandparent's on Thanksgiving. "Worked" on Friday but we had no work. Santa got me a sound bar from Amazon on black Friday. Other than that, watched football, did laundry, Made money of Georgia Tech beating Georgia. Triple Option FTW!

Met with the Santiago crew for lunch today. Always good to see them and got to meet Cruz and they got to meet Carter.

I know I pop a vacuum leak code because my gas cap is broken/lose, which the code is P0455. And the other code was P0171, lean air fuel ratio, so most likely a dirty fuel filter or something. When I'm home for winter break my dad and I are going to break it open and probably do my 100,000 mile maintenance a few miles early, which him buying parts will most likely be my christmas present. It also feels like the clutch is about to go, but I'm not sure because I've never driven a car with a good clutch, only this, which was driven hard by mostly kids (read attempted burnouts), and a Honda Accord with more than 200,000 miles, and no idea when the clutch was changed on that.

I know I pop a vacuum leak code because my gas cap is broken/lose, which the code is P0455. And the other code was P0171, lean air fuel ratio, so most likely a dirty fuel filter or something. When I'm home for winter break my dad and I are going to break it open and probably do my 100,000 mile maintenance a few miles early, which him buying parts will most likely be my christmas present. It also feels like the clutch is about to go, but I'm not sure because I've never driven a car with a good clutch, only this, which was driven hard by mostly kids (read attempted burnouts), and a Honda Accord with more than 200,000 miles, and no idea when the clutch was changed on that.

Clean your MAF Sensor and check your air filter and make sure it is clean as well.

At this point I hope my P5 is on the road by Christmas. That will be a gift unto itself. Lower control arm replacement issues and needs some custom engineering or possible cross member replacement. If the fix doesn't work and a replacement isn't feasible she will be off to the scrap yard.

Don't give anything = don't get anything.
This way I can buy whatever I want for myself.
The need to spend 100s or 1000s on other people is absurd.

friggin 'murica.

Don't give anything = don't get anything.
This way I can buy whatever I want for myself.
The need to spend 100s or 1000s on other people is absurd.

friggin 'murica.
Our economy doesn't work with out it! #capitalism?

Christmas, not really sure what I want, if anything. I will get Lauri, my mother, younger nieces and nephews something.

I was boring and just asked for things to use around the house. Weed wacker, circular saw, and or a meat smoker were about the only 3 things I could think of haha. Got the biggest gift for myself by booking a hunt next year with my dad. I'm already excited for next November!! Haha

Back