The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Didn't do much else of note besides watching Ray Donovan since several of you guys talked about it. Great show, now I'm hooked. Also sold a couple things so more space in the garage which has now become a huge mess of car parts and random things. One day it will hold 2 cars...one day

Im so mad Time Warner dropped showtime. Now i have to resort to downloading it and catching up. 2 weeks behind now

anyone know what could cause a speedometer to be off? I have stock wheel/tire size on... dunno what it could be?

The Miata has been posted to craigslist to see if there is any interest.

Miata for sale?! Link?

anyone know what could cause a speedometer to be off? I have stock wheel/tire size on... dunno what it could be?

New or recurring issue? How is the speedometer driven? The cable-driven speedometer in my RX7 has always been off based on my calculations.

I was being sarcastic. They have two bolt patterns. No way they are pf01's and they are too skinny too only 7.5 and I've been looking around for you, Evan. Just nothing worth mentioning all junk with a high price tag

Lulz. "Never raced" except for this weekends auto-x and no mention of the slipping clutch in the ad that you just mentioned din the auto-x thread?

It's Craigslist, such details are minor and always omitted. I'm disappointed by the "quality" of the photo. It's not keeping with craigslist standards, I demand to see a blurry photo of no more than 38.7% of the car.

Maybe they are the GTC01 (sp) from Enkei? Regardless, a great deal for some nice wheels. Too bad they're too big for me too. Keep an eye out for some 17x8 for me Patrick. :)

not GTC's, These are the lower series enkeis and price is probably right on the mark

Back