The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

tumblr_lh2626c0TY1qgt9x4o1_500.gif

It was yesterday, Peaches. I just don't make a big deal out of it since I had nothing to do with it. haha

Thanks guys, but it's not really a big deal anymore. I just wanted to share the awesomeness that are my presents. And I'll pass on the hug and kiss, Peaches. Your scruff is scratchy.

I think i should tow the protege to an empty lot and sell tickets for 10.00 a piece and do a 50/50. Each ticket you buy will get you a swing with a baseball bat to release some stress. Anyone interested lol. Could win some good money if enough people get in!

No time to tare it apart and really no interest. This car has been nothing but problems since i got it. If someone wants it ill let it go for 350. There's a guy in tallmadage selling a head only a year old for like 300. So for under 800 u could have a car.

So tempting to sell the beater I bought and buy that and fix it. Hmmmmmmmm?

I know Mahk and bruce are coming out, Phen, myself, Lauri and possibly Fez.

Awesome!! Havent seen Bruce in a long time! havent seen a lot of people in a long time! Cant wait to get some race action in before my boys football season starts back up... then its nothing but football 4-5 days a week! from july 30 to nov 1!

Gonna throw this out for the locals. Missing person, and if you're like me... you'll be able to spot the car from a mile away. I personally do not know the guy, but he is a friend of a really good friend of mine.

Here is the most recent info. I have.... Jorry Palm was at Tiny 2 Bar and Grill on Triplett Rd in Akron, OH and left there around 1:30am. His last know whereabouts were at the PNC Bank ATM on Wilbeth Rd shortly after 1:30am. His car is also missing, a 2007 red Mazda Speed 6 with a cracked rear spoiler. Ohio License plate FBX 3947. If you live in or know anyone in this area PLEASE pass the word...let the Akron Police Department know if you see ANYTHING that might help find him!!

292290_10101934297703815_1974081563_n.jpg

^That sucks. What's is up with all the missing people lately. Did Pablo's friend ever come around or is he still missing too. Some crazy s*** going on.

Back