The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

We have one of those here at work, its nice, but the mileage sucks for a little 5 cylinder. Not that it matters compared to all our V8 survey trucks.

Canyon Crew Cab....:D

2005 Z71 4WD. Original owner, high miles (164K), but stack of maintenance records 2 inches high, so I'm not scared. Completely rust free since he kept up on oil spraying. Oh, and the odometer reads 262,000 kilometers!! It's from Canada...eh! lol

wow, interesting choice. Should fit your needs nicely! What type of oil spraying? I've been partial to Fluid Film these last few years. It really seems to be holding up to the new brine mix they've been throwing down lately.

In either case, when you guys come up to lounge in the pool this summer, we can rip all that off and I can buff out any marks left behind!

Right after you re-tint my tails (wiggle)

Canyon Crew Cab....:D

2005 Z71 4WD. Original owner, high miles (164K), but stack of maintenance records 2 inches high, so I'm not scared. Completely rust free since he kept up on oil spraying. Oh, and the odometer reads 262,000 kilometers!! It's from Canada...eh! lol

Nah, it's only been on there for a little over a year. I put that on when I fixed that one kids MS3 at the body shop fall of '12, so it should come right off and not leave any marks. None of the emblems shouldn't leave behind any marks, but I may be concerned about the side moldings, since that's such a larger area. In either case, when you guys come up to lounge in the pool this summer, we can rip all that off and I can buff out any marks left behind!

Colorado, Canyon; Same difference. Truck looks great!

And Deal!

And Steph is fat.

Yup. It's not her fault though, it's mine for puttin' my seed in her!

wow, interesting choice. Should fit your needs nicely! What type of oil spraying? I've been partial to Fluid Film these last few years. It really seems to be holding up to the new brine mix they've been throwing down lately.

I'm not sure of the "brand", but it's the kind that doesn't harden up, it stays sticky so you can reapply every few years. I honestly probably won't do squat with it, I'll only have this truck for 2-3 years tops, and it won't rust out in that amount of time with all this protection on it, so why bother. lol

Right after you re-tint my tails (wiggle)

Once the weather breaks, sure!

Yup. It's not her fault though, it's mine for puttin' my seed in her!

I'm not sure of the "brand", but it's the kind that doesn't harden up, it stays sticky so you can reapply every few years. I honestly probably won't do squat with it, I'll only have this truck for 2-3 years tops, and it won't rust out in that amount of time with all this protection on it, so why bother. lol

Once the weather breaks, sure!

The Bad Seed!!!

1620424_610224052395629_973696528_n.jpg

I normally don't read magazines, but Grassroots Motorsports posted on Facebook that you can read the May 2014 issue for free. It also said it had a Mazdaspeed Protege in it...so I had to check it out. I flip to the section about the MSP and it's Bill's old car (and Pablo's current car iirc)!!!! Pretty cool article, starts on page 100.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/freemay14grm/

I normally don't read magazines, but Grassroots Motorsports posted on Facebook that you can read the May 2014 issue for free. It also said it had a Mazdaspeed Protege in it...so I had to check it out. I flip to the section about the MSP and it's Bill's old car (and Pablo's current car iirc)!!!! Pretty cool article, starts on page 100.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/freemay14grm/

Pablo needs to get on the GRM forum immediately and be like "Hey this car is for sale! Buy it now!" Haha.

um... yeah. It's been on the GRM for sale forum for a year now...

Also, nobody voted for me in MOTM. Guess the MSM is not that interesting... (sadbanana)

um... yeah. It's been on the GRM for sale forum for a year now...

Also, nobody voted for me in MOTM. Guess the MSM is not that interesting... (sadbanana)

I only have 1 vote so I'm right there with you lol! I'm not even mad...we're up against some amazing cars!

Back