The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Congrats Larry!

If you didn't already see on Facebook I bought Josh's wagon. 2004 6 wagon s GT. It's in amazing shape and doesn't look like a 10 year old car at all. Josh took great care of it and I look forward to doing the same. Has just under 84k miles.

As far as mods, it has HIDs, all weather floor mats, tinted windows, emblems painted black, a rear motor mount, TMW short shifter & weighted knob, USB port for the radio, CX-7 antenna & K&N filter. Also came with the rx-8's, stock and a winter set of steelies.
1924819_10100453504460727_619882585_n.jpg

Only plans I have for it are taking off or re-tinting the front windows to legal because the suburban cops are pretty strict, possibly paint the brake calipers black and maintenance. It's on the original suspension so when the shocks/struts go I might look into lowering springs at that time.

As far as mods, it has HIDs, all weather floor mats, tinted windows, emblems painted black, a rear motor mount, TMW short shifter & weighted knob, USB port for the radio, CX-7 antenna & K&N filter. Also came with the rx-8's, stock and a winter set of steelies.

Your welcome, the day the RMM was installed:

IMG_20130427_140038_933_zpsdd38091b.jpg

Beautiful car, Congrats! What's Josh gonna be sportin now?

Well, my sister is now officially a Meep. She just bought a 2013 3 Skyactiv Sport in CWP. Nice looking car for sure. She got it for 17k out the door. If I knew I could get a damn deal like that, I probably wouldn't have the Fiat. Ah well. No buyers remorse here.

Nate, I've got all my stock MS6 suspension (shocks and springs) if you want to research if it will lower the wagon a bit. Congrats again though, buddy!

ps- don't forget to replace that rear Mazdaspeed emblem. tee-hee.

Nate, I've got all my stock MS6 suspension (shocks and springs) if you want to research if it will lower the wagon a bit. Congrats again though, buddy!

ps- don't forget to replace that rear Mazdaspeed emblem. tee-hee.

I'm not sure how long it's been on there so I'm afraid to remove the emblem and still have it showing in the paint because of fading. Same reason the door guards and v6 emblem will stay on the sides.

Good point.

Stupid side story: I was at a gas station and saw a Mazda6 wagon lightly modded with some rice and with a Mazdaspeed6 badge on it. I walked around to pumps to talk to the fellow and asked if it was a MazdaSPEED6 and he said it was. It has AWD, a turbo and is pretty fast. I was like "Huh, that's cool. I don't know much about the Speed6's but didn't know they came in a wagon.". And was like "Yup, they're just really rare.". I said it was nice meeting him and went back to my MS6. I drove around the pump with my window down and just kinda glared at him. He saw me driving an MS6 and his face went from "I'm a baddass." to "I'm a dumbass.". lulz.

thatsace_50cent.gif

Good point.

Stupid side story: I was at a gas station and saw a Mazda6 wagon lightly modded with some rice and with a Mazdaspeed6 badge on it. I walked around to pumps to talk to the fellow and asked if it was a MazdaSPEED6 and he said it was. It has AWD, a turbo and is pretty fast. I was like "Huh, that's cool. I don't know much about the Speed6's but didn't know they came in a wagon.". And was like "Yup, they're just really rare.". I said it was nice meeting him and went back to my MS6. I drove around the pump with my window down and just kinda glared at him. He saw me driving an MS6 and his face went from "I'm a baddass." to "I'm a dumbass.". lulz.

thatsace_50cent.gif

lol, I won't be that guy

Hell, you should have called me and I would have sent you a picture of our Mazdaspeed 5 door and wagon.........Best story of the day! Made Monday as good day!

I can't really talk since I had Sport20 badges on my silver P5. But I never claimed it to be a legit Sport20.(potkettle

I have seen 120 months before but that was on highline items. I don't see this transitioning to the mainstream anytime soon (hopefully).

People will do it because people are stupid.

What's Josh gonna be sportin now?

Thanks! He got a Colorado crew cab

Canyon Crew Cab....:D

2005 Z71 4WD. Original owner, high miles (164K), but stack of maintenance records 2 inches high, so I'm not scared. Completely rust free since he kept up on oil spraying. Oh, and the odometer reads 262,000 kilometers!! It's from Canada...eh! lol

Matchin' the old man's!

I'm not sure how long it's been on there so I'm afraid to remove the emblem and still have it showing in the paint because of fading. Same reason the door guards and v6 emblem will stay on the sides.

Nah, it's only been on there for a little over a year. I put that on when I fixed that one kids MS3 at the body shop fall of '12, so it should come right off and not leave any marks. None of the emblems shouldn't leave behind any marks, but I may be concerned about the side moldings, since that's such a larger area. In either case, when you guys come up to lounge in the pool this summer, we can rip all that off and I can buff out any marks left behind!

Latest posts

Back