The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Oh shoot, I thought they were painted with night shades so I never said anything. If that's tint then peel those fuckers off. Haha. I never thought it was a good idea to mask brake lights. And they look kinda meh, IMHO, of course.

How bright are the tails in daylight with the tint?
DSC_0158_zps2f9da091.jpg

Thanks guys. A bit of the tint is peeling up at the top, and it has been bothering me. I'll pull it off later this week

While I'm usually pro tint, I think those tails look quite good without the film.
I put film over all of my lights mostly for the protection from salt and whatever else. Not nearly as dark as yours though.

While I'm usually pro tint, I think those tails look quite good without the film.
I put film over all of my lights mostly for the protection from salt and whatever else. Not nearly as dark as yours though.

What's up with the Tree?

I agree with everyone else on the no tint on the tails. I think MS3 tails look great in their normal form:

5552573037_f7aeaf88f1_b.jpg

Did anyone have anyone interested in the speed3?
I'm trading it this weekend.

Did anyone have anyone interested in the speed3?
I'm trading it this weekend.

I am interested. Will you accept manual labor as payment? Or $100/month payments for the rest of my life? :(

I can post it on a couple Mazda Facebook groups if you like? I would hate for you to loose a bunch of money on it.

I am interested. Will you accept manual labor as payment? Or $100/month payments for the rest of my life? :(

I can post it on a couple Mazda Facebook groups if you like? I would hate for you to loose a bunch of money on it.
+1. If i had the $ id buy it for DD duty. Cant take out a second loan. Wouldn't be a good idea

Last edited:
I am interested, I could get a loan and trade my truck, but I'd really have nothing left at the end of the month. If Alex had bought the MSP, I'd be reaaaaally tempted...

Back