The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Marlon, do you know anybody at OAK Racing? My fellow Colombian is running with them full time this season, we might be able to talk to them and see if they're open to doing a paddock tour or som'

Marlon, do you know anybody at OAK Racing? My fellow Colombian is running with them full time this season, we might be able to talk to them and see if they're open to doing a paddock tour or som'

Yeah, I stopped there and talked to the crew in the paddock, I can work that out easily

Convenient excuse! I think you're just a fan because you like their paint scheme with the pink/black.

Only $15.29 on Amazon... what a steal!

Obviously very much in demand since it is out of stock.

Random pic of the day while out and about in the field.
0318141516_zpsvhrxstto.jpg

I'm just going to make a bunch of "Wrong wheel drive" stickers and randomly stick them to your cars when you guys aren't looking. :)

I guess that means my P5 gets an FYAWD/RWD/BSTD/Fast car sticker. TBH I'd rock that s*** on the back glass, dead center.

I'm not really a fan of tinting taillights for the fact it covers up the reflectors, and people never pay attention on the road anyways, don't need to give them another excuse to hit you.

I'm not really a fan of tinting taillights for the fact it covers up the reflectors, and people never pay attention on the road anyways, don't need to give them another excuse to hit you.
I have reflectors on the back of the bumper and on the sides.

The tails themselves have no reflectors, (GT tails)

Heres an example of no tint

10001236_10152273074887902_1760544642_o_zpssqfvpvjd.jpg

Vs. My tinted lights (can be peeled off

mazda%20speed3%203_zpsdfcedibp.png

Last edited:
Back