The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Just tryin to help a brotha out. I don't know how Amber would feel about that though.

Just tryin to help a brotha out. I don't know how Amber would feel about that though.

It's a 2 car garage so there's plenty of room, Our biggest issues would be getting in on the trailer and getting it up the driveway at my house if we needed to do that. I was going to get it towed over in the next couple of weeks anyway so if you think it can be done I'm game.

is it a 2-wheel dolly or a full trailer?

Full trailer. We can do it. I pushed my old formula up a huge trailer in grass with one friend. I'll just make sure to have decent shoes on for grip. We could always back the trailer up the driveway and do it that way too.

Full trailer. We can do it. I pushed my old formula up a huge trailer in grass with one friend. I'll just make sure to have decent shoes on for grip. We could always back the trailer up the driveway and do it that way too.

sounds good

Not sure how many people from here go down to Daytona for the 24 hour, but I have 1 extra ticket for the weekend if someone needs one. :)

18.jpg

Already got tickets?

We had a camping spot last year, so DIS gives us the opportunity to renew our spot before tickets go on sale to the public. So I just renewed everything without asking the people involved if they were going again or not haha.

picking up coilovers for baby marc saturday. Then Sunday may be picking up his new beater. And hopefully doing pumpkins somewhere in there.... and homework :/

Seems the cold weather has not only stopped the menchie's meet but this thread as well. I would buy that Mazdaspeed P5 if I didn't have the MS3.

Back