The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Definitely an awesome video. Makes me want Gymkhana 6 to be finished immediately!

I'm not going to jinx it but that Neon has been great to all 4 of its owners. Spent a lot of its life in NC and has been maintained well by all owners. It's got the good sway bar setup, all it really needs to be "fun" is suspension and good tires. The engine is pretty much stock at this point so you should be good to go, Patrick. ;)

If anyone doubts the history, I have pics of the car on track multiple times with the first owner, and I tracked it as well. 200k and still kicking! :D

And: plastidip mod if that fender is still a different color (if it's aqua, that's my old fender from my other neon lol)

It still is aqua lol. But I was just going to buy paint and make it match the car. But if I can make it a different color possibly. I was going to give it an intake again and then some different wheels with some better tires for next year

Well, the HD lip project got started tonite. I think I'm gonna make it in 3 parts. I got the center part mounted and have both corner pieces trimmed. You really can't tell the center part is there unless you look really close. The ends will be much more noticeable.

Attachments

• IMG_20131023_171752_866.jpg
    IMG_20131023_171752_866.jpg
    457.3 KB · Views: 49
Thanks gang. I am coming to grips with the granpa thing. I like Marc's idea for seeing the Bad Grampa movie. I really don't think I need any more ideas. lol

Slow day in here. Anybody have any big plans for the weekend?

Tonight I'm going to get the MSP ready for Corey and then Help him in the morning get it on the dolly and waive bye-bye. Saturday we're taking a trip the The Wilds near Zanesville. No plans for Sunday yet but probably just stuff around the house and maybe carve a pumpkin.

Just reserved a car trailer from uhaul to pick up the MSP from Nate. Can't wait to pick her up and start tinkering :)

Back