The OFFICIAL WOMP situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^im with this guy i have no clue..i dont pay attention much

Sir Nuke said:
well at least I am not in the boat alone.....I too have absolutely NO IDEA what we are talking about here....geeeeeeeeeez I feel so left out.

someone COULD pm me and let me know what this cursed word means...or is an acronmyn for.

(smash) Is this WOMP?

I WOMP'ed my wife last night in bed. Is that a WOMP? I was blown, so was I WOMP'ed and didn't know it?

For all of us that don't know what God is talking about, I'll track it down and PM you all to let you know.

[Although I'm sure the child will delete this message too]

Notorious said:
Agreed! It simply won't do!
I concur. The addiction is too strong now, I cannot quit. I am lame, join us on the playground - we meet at recess! (werd)

Look, WOMP is a company developing a supercharger for the Protege. Matty is the guy behind it and he pissed off the admins so we can't talk about it anymore.

~brian

Womp womp womp, womp womp wo womp.

You can't say womp on an airplane! Errr...msprotege.com

brianmcd said:
Look, WOMP is a company developing a supercharger for the Protege. Matty is the guy behind it and he pissed off the admins so we can't talk about it anymore.

~brian

Holy crap! Thank you very much for clearing this whole thing up! I just sat and read every post trying to figure out what Antoine is talking about. By the end I kinda of knew it was a SC..now its totally clear.

Oh and good luck everyone with getting this situation resolved. I hope it can be done in a professional manner, without more people leaving the community.

brianmcd said:

~brian
Naw Matty mad someone mad...perish the thought...Maybe he should call it the "Klan Kompressor" (rofl2)(enguard)(rofl2)

Admins please take note: I did not use the term W**P :)

Thanks also. Now where do I send the paperwork to get reimbursed for the time I wasted on this non-issue.

Information just begs to get out, so why fight it. This whole thread would have stopped at the third posting if somebody would just have cleared it up. Little damn dictators get their titties in a knot and a big new battle starts. I understand that some of you know each other (for good or bad) and hang out, but really, 99.99999 percent of the people on here are scattered around the world and don't give a rats ass about your petty bickering. We're just looking for information on our cars and at the same time most of us try to help each other out and contribute to the community.

Wow, I'm a mod on the another protege site, and I have to say, regardless of what the guy did, this is Nazi-ish at best. You arent allowed to mention it ?? You mean to tell me if I install his product on my car, I can't talk about my car either?...Whatever.

SciFiMan said:
Thanks also. Now where do I send the paperwork to get reimbursed for the time I wasted on this non-issue.

Information just begs to get out, so why fight it. This whole thread would have stopped at the third posting if somebody would just have cleared it up. Little damn dictators get their titties in a knot and a big new battle starts. I understand that some of you know each other (for good or bad) and hang out, but really, 99.99999 percent of the people on here are scattered around the world and don't give a rats ass about your petty bickering. We're just looking for information on our cars and at the same time most of us try to help each other out and contribute to the community.

^^ pulitzer prize nominee.

TampaSport20 said:
Wow, I'm a mod on the another protege site, and I have to say, regardless of what the guy did, this is Nazi-ish at best. You arent allowed to mention it ?? You mean to tell me if I install his product on my car, I can't talk about my car either?...Whatever.

Thats the way it sounds.

no, if you have it you can talk about it. at least I dont think anyone that gets it will prohibit them from talking about their own car.

I say yes. but then again my opinion on this situation apparently means sh!t soo, dont blame me if you get in trouble.....again. lol

despite me hating matt with a passion, let the man be heard. first ammendment rights. and, there is always the off chance that the grand wizard might say something useful.....
*retreats back to little texas protege club hole*

Mr. Cool said:
Whoa there's a SC for the proto???? I've been on here for the past week or so looking for turbo info. But I may really be interested in a SC.

Can someone PM me with some info.

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Posts</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Total Posts: 1 (1 posts per day) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Find all posts by Mr. Cool</TD></TR><TR><TD>Find all threads started by Mr. Cool</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET>
Referrals: 0

ahaha nice try "been here for a week"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back