The OFFICIAL WOMP situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoine

Administrator
ENOUGH! Everyone step back from your pc and get laid(butthump) ...have a beer(drinks) ...help your mother bake cookies...run a marathon...just chill out!

Here is the OFFICIAL deal with WOMP...

* Currently any mention of WOMP is not allowed...that includes avatars, sigs, threads, posts...everywhere...I ask you kindly to abide by these rules and cooperate with the Mods trying to enforce them...Thanks

UPDATE!

I'm currently in communication with a former Authorized Vendor who may represent WOMP in this community. If WOMP can be supported and sold by a trustworthy AV...WOMP discussion can resume assuming it is rational...* We will not tolerate any WOMP related FLAMEWARS!

Some of you may agree and some of you may not but the bottom-line isthis is best for the community as a WHOLE. Of course I want to give everyone a chance and make this community a place that fosters interesting projects...a place that makes Mazdas more enjoyable and more respected...a place that we can make friends and be friends...but for all that to happen everyone has to cooperate...learn to work out your differences because if you cant then you have no reason to be in any community "PERIOD"

I ask those of you who have an issue with this to chill out and give it some time ...if you guys can be reasonable and rational...WOMP might return. Remember...we're all on the same side...Thanks

I will leave this thread open for comments but I will also personally delete any post that is obviously a flame or smells like a load of BS.

slug420 said:
WHAT IN THE NAME OF SWEET HOLY JERUSALEM IS WOMP

well at least I am not in the boat alone.....I too have absolutely NO IDEA what we are talking about here....geeeeeeeeeez I feel so left out.

someone COULD pm me and let me know what this cursed word means...or is an acronmyn for.

like antoine said, information on WOMP won't be available to this community until differences are resolved with its creator and a respectable AV is available to represent this product.

im not a 100% sure what it is, but if a respectable AV is whats needed, ill take a look at the program and see if i can help, i just need details

ehhhh ?

maybe antoine just invented the word to confuse us ... good job i must say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back