• scoots 022.jpg
    scoots 022.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 432
LOVE MY BLUE!

Lazah blue rrrrreprazzent!

dixvilletint3_smaller.jpg

(Rangley Lake, Maine)

NH-Moose-Dixville-2003-019-.jpg

(The sharpest picture of my car! (I think) Dixville Notch, New Hampshire)

winter_lazahblue_small.jpg

(Last December's winter storm, driving back from work, Hopkinton, MA)

I love the color. Love love love! I agree that it is very dynamic and looks different (great each time) under different light.

I see many other blue cars on the road and very few come close to the laser blue that we have!

This was my birthday cake last October (see attachment).

Cell phone camera picture, so quality sucks. Half the cake got eaten by the time picture was taken :) It's not quite the protege shape, but it's a sedan, and it's blue! :)

Attachments

• protegebirthdaycake.jpg
    protegebirthdaycake.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 413
w00t goT some pics of me with tints lol. 3 days with out rollin windows down ughh i hated it lol.

/members/EviLMaN/newpics/hpim0046.jpg

/members/EviLMaN/newpics/hpim0048.jpg

My lazer blue smurffett

I walked into the Mazda Dealership, took one look at the Lazer Blue and was sold. I love my little baby.

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 399
My New Ride

Here is my new 3.5 MSP. I do really dig the blue after all, its the last one my local dealer had left.

I can't get the damn image to work, so I'll try this next:My Car Gallery

Figured it out with some help from other members:

/members/kevducridr/My 3.5 MSP/msppic.jpg

My buddy is making some custom graphics for me, I will post more pics as I get the decals. He does Windshield Banners, etc. all in vinyl. :)

Last edited:
kevducridr said:
Well I don't get it. This forum is nearly identical to the one for my Ducati club and I know how to get images imbedded on it. Its the same format. Arggggh. :mad:
I think it may have to do with the inclusion of % in your link. Try renaming your file. :D

Dude it's the best. It's right in your line of sight, plus it's a 15PSI which just plain makes sense to me.

/members/II-Savy/gauge.jpg

Fits great, I used screws to hold it in with special caps to hide the screw heads.

Back