The Official Laser Blue Protege Photo Thread

aad.sized.jpg

aah.sized.jpg

aaq.sized.jpg

Easily my second favorite color on the Speeds and Favorite color on all the other Pros. The cars look great guys.

since others are breaking the rule of just posting one, i will too:D

/members/Dreeza/protege 003s.jpg

/members/Dreeza/pics2 019-fixedsmall.jpg

/members/Dreeza/picture 023small.jpg

/members/Dreeza/picture 074small.jpg

wings west MSP said:
on that last picture : BMC" what kinda rear lights are those , there ******* sweet??

Those are the Carbon Fiber Altezza style lights, I have some for sale if you want just PM me.

the photos do not do the laserblue cars justice i swear it looks fukin 100% awsome in person. i just washed my car and loved it all over agian lol. 5 houses down he has a silver p5 and i donno it never attracted me but wen i saw laser blue in person i loved it.

My best pic is my sig.

Derrick-I think you passed me a couple months ago on 695/95. I haven't seen many MP3's-especially ones with altezzas.

cpcP5 said:
Haha...I put it in the suggestions forum last night. LOL

:wtf: are the chances? i never saw that thread when i started this thread and started a trend? guess great minds think alike :D

well mike, my tails have been blue for like 8 months, so probably not me. there is another mp3 round here with altezzas.

EviLMaN said:
the photos do not do the laserblue cars justice i swear it looks fukin 100% awsome in person.

I agree 100%. The first time I saw one I was impressed with the depth of the color. It's not just blue but w/a hint of green in the sun but not enough to make it a nasty aqua. Mine is Black Mica and I love it, never seen anything but opaque/flat black. I love the look of Mazda paints even though they don't hold up for s***. :p Awesome pics you guys, these are some really stellar shots. :D

Back